Misery's good season affect on Huskers recruiting locally?

I did go back and look just out of curiosity, and I wouldn't say that Nebraska has even been a player in KC (or Missouri for that matter) going back through the 07 class. Over the last 7 classes NE has signed 3 from KC, 1 (rose) didn't have a MU offer. over that same period MU has signed 17. If there was an effect...its already there. Nebraska has 2 verbals this year, monte and freedom. Freedom didn't have an offer and was not likely to get one and Harrison, as I touched on earlier was a baseball decision based on our coaches. And that sucks cause I think he will be a good one.

I think Harrison will most likely get drafted and never set foot on campus as a player for either sport at Nebraska. Hope i'm wrong!

I think you may be correct. Which would make losing him a lot better for us (sorry...kinda ;) ) If he does end up coming to Nebraska I really think he will be a great talent. A lot of mizzou people really believe in him

I did go back and look just out of curiosity, and I wouldn't say that Nebraska has even been a player in KC (or Missouri for that matter) going back through the 07 class. Over the last 7 classes NE has signed 3 from KC, 1 (rose) didn't have a MU offer. over that same period MU has signed 17. If there was an effect...its already there. Nebraska has 2 verbals this year, monte and freedom. Freedom didn't have an offer and was not likely to get one and Harrison, as I touched on earlier was a baseball decision based on our coaches. And that sucks cause I think he will be a good one.

I think Harrison will most likely get drafted and never set foot on campus as a player for either sport at Nebraska. Hope i'm wrong!

I think you may be correct. Which would make losing him a lot better for us (sorry...kinda ;) ) If he does end up coming to Nebraska I really think he will be a great talent. A lot of mizzou people really believe in him

Very impressive on tape to me.

John Garrison has been the biggest player for us in the KC Area and he has just been a full time member the last three seasons. We got Collins and Hannon which both could play for Mizzou as Collins is a contributor for us this year. I'll have to research Rose a bit more, but I remember there being something odd as to why he never received an MU offer.

Very impressive on tape to me.

Top overall priority in our class or so the rumors have it. We shall see. The sh**ty thing is it'll probably go all the way down to the signing deadline.

John Garrison has been the biggest player for us in the KC Area and he has just been a full time member the last three seasons. We got Collins and Hannon which both could play for Mizzou as Collins is a contributor for us this year. I'll have to research Rose a bit more, but I remember there being something odd as to why he never received an MU offer.

I don't know that there was a "reason". I just don't think that he fit what they wanted. I remember him being pretty sore about it and taking to social media a couple of times to complain about not getting and offer and over others that did get the offer. sometimes players just don't fit, or coaches don't see them as a fit. And I think that was the issue here

Not a whole lot but we did get Michael Rose out of KC, *cough* Chase Rome *cough* right in your back yard (had a Missouri offer) and solid-if-unspectacular Will Compton out of Bonne Terre (also Missouri offer).

Not a whole lot but we did get Michael Rose out of KC, *cough* Chase Rome *cough* right in your back yard (had a Missouri offer) and solid-if-unspectacular Will Compton out of Bonne Terre (also Missouri offer).

well as I said, we didn't offer rose, rome did play his sr year in como, but he is from Florida and Compton is from stl. Not kc as the thread was talking about. And none of the three were really mizzou misses in hind sight. Although the jury is still out on rose if mizzou made a mistake by not offering