Get it over with

Let's wait and see what happens when we lose 4 of the next 5 games. Seriously, have you taken a look ahead and really thought about it? I'm saying 4 because we may get lucky and win 1 of them.

But hey we are not on probation!

Go big ........

Not gunna say it!!!!!

I don't think it'll get that ugly.

I don't think six seasons is an unfair amount of time to judge a coach.

And yes, while the college football world will tut-tut how the fanbase is willing to fire a coach who wins 10 games a season, I think every knowledgeable college football insider recognizes a profound problem with Bo Pelini teams along with his prickly PR persona, and wouldn't argue with the hot seat he's on.

Oh yeah, Bo Pelini also makes $3 million dollars a year. According to the meritocracy, he's underperforming.

Six years is plenty and in all fairness, the body of work is a 0.7105 winning percentage. BP could win 11 a year as long as they play between 15 & 16 games. Any Husker head coach would be on that hot seat. Not just at UN, but a high amount of schools that love their Saturday football with a rich proud winning tradition.

And yes, while the college football world will tut-tut how the fanbase is willing to fire a coach who wins 10 games a season, I think every knowledgeable college football insider recognizes a profound problem with Bo Pelini teams along with his prickly PR persona, and wouldn't argue with the hot seat he's on.

Oh yeah, Bo Pelini also makes $3 million dollars a year. According to the meritocracy, he's underperforming.

We are not Iowa

We are not Iowa

Because they decisively beat Minnesota.

We are not Iowa

So let's offer Ferentz

We are not Iowa

So let's offer Ferentz

O-line coach? Absolutely.