Alamo Bowl DVD now available

Blackshirt

Due to popular demand, you can now order the 2005 Alamo Bowl DVD directly through the link below, for $28.91 including shipping.

2005 Alamo Bowl DVD: $22.95 + $5.96 shipping

This is the lowest price available, and some proceeds help support HuskerBoard. You cant go wrong with an instant classic like this in your Husker collection! :horns2

The DVD includes the entire ESPN video, and uses the Nebraska broadcast for the audio.

These videos are courtesy of Husker Vision, so they are authentic and proceeds also support UNL.

*You can also visit http://www.huskervideos.com to place your order.

Due to popular demand, you can now order the 2005 Alamo Bowl DVD directly through this link, for $28.91 including shipping.

The DVD includes the entire game and uses the Nebraska broadcast for the audio.

This is the lowest price available, and proceeds help support HuskerBoard. You cant go wrong with an instant classic like this in your Husker collection! :horns2

is the play by play on this the guys from ESPN or the Husker announcers?

Is this game recorded from the ESPN HD channel? What is the video quality on this? I have TIVO and forgot to record the game when it was broadcast on ESPN HD. I recorded the replay on ESPNU but the quality was not in HD. Thanks in advance for any response and am looking forward to ordering the DVD.

My assumption is that since the video is from ESPN, everything that was available in the original broadcast will be available on this recording. But I'll check with the manufacturer and should have a definite answer for you Monday.

We've already received quite a few orders, so thanks very much for the support!

Thanks for everyone's support.

Here are the answers to some earlier questions:

Is it in the original ESPN HD format? No

Is it available in 16:9 anamorphic widescreen? No

It comes in standard resolution, standard screen dimensions. However, the producers have told me that they have viewed these DVDs on big screens before and they look fine.

Any other questions just let me know.

• 2 weeks later...