Replay on BTN

Hasn't happened yet...but something to watch for. Tommy kept the ball quite a bit on the zone read when he should have game it .

Actually the one I can remember that he kept and lost yards was the correct read, but Sam Cotton couldn't seal his block so Tommy got dropped behind the line.

Hasn't happened yet...but something to watch for. Tommy kept the ball quite a bit on the zone read when he should have game it .

Actually the one I can remember that he kept and lost yards was the correct read, but Sam Cotton couldn't seal his block so Tommy got dropped behind the line.

Ya I remember that one and wasn't talking about that one (on a key 3rd down I believe). But I remember there was one where Ameer burst through the line and Tommy kept it and got hit in backfield and on the way back to the huddle Ameer grabbed Tommy and said something. I know some reads are pre-determined by coaches. Just my observations! Freshman mistakes that he will learn from!