Alonzo Moore

He stepped up BIG in Kenny's absence Saturday. I figured he would be a fast ATH trying to play WR. Couldn't have more wrong. He runs good routes and had some VERY good catches. We are in great hands in future years with Westy and Moore.

Westy and Moore will both be good, but where's Taariq Allen? Still injured?

He stepped up BIG in Kenny's absence Saturday. I figured he would be a fast ATH trying to play WR. Couldn't have more wrong. He runs good routes and had some VERY good catches. We are in great hands in future years with Westy and Moore.

IIRC this question came up a while ago and somebody said his injury was nearly career ending.

IIRC this question came up a while ago and somebody said his injury was nearly career ending.

Yes he is still not 100%...but Fisher said last week I believe that he is close.

His injury was very bad and could have been career ending. He went thru rehab and came out the other side physically but I'm wondering if mentally he isn't holding back. Thats not unusual for some players (ie Jalen Rose). He may not be playing tough in practice and he won't see the field till he can. I hope he can because he has the skills and we'll need a big receiver next year.