0-13

Saunders

I think Michigan is primed for the loss here. The streak at home has to end some time. Nebraska is coming off a nice win against a Northwestern team that took OSU to the wire. Michigan is coming off a lopsided loss to in-state rival MSU. I also like our history of winning with our backs against the wall. If we play anything like we played the last three quarters of the NW game, I think we have a more than decent shot of taking down the Wolverines.

I approve this message

The combined conference record of our 3 Big Ten wins.

And, we're missing our starting QB, 2 guards, 2 of the top 3 WR's, and TE. The next 2 weeks are going to be brutal. I could see us getting shut out by MSU.

Look at the bright side, if not for a miraculous Hail Mary your thread title would be: "1-12"

:lol:

If not for a miraculous Hail Mary, the thread title would be: "0-8."

Four people gave you a +1 for that? C'mon, man! Those have to be sock puppet accounts.

• Fire 1

And, we're missing our starting QB, 2 guards, 2 of the top 3 WR's, and TE. The next 2 weeks are going to be brutal. I could see us getting shut out by MSU.

Look at the bright side, if not for a miraculous Hail Mary your thread title would be: "1-12"

Four people gave you a +1 for that? C'mon, man! Those have to be sock puppet accounts.

Math is harsh

Between humor and accuracy I'll take humor every time. :lol:

Well, we can't control how well the other teams play in their other conference games. So why don't we worry about beating the next team on our schedule?

Didn't we all know that our schedule was weak this year? So......

THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE

Our schedule may be weak but would we really want a tougher one? Let's face it, we don't improve anyones strength of schedule ratings.

Wrong!!!

Okay, our three B1G conference wins come against teams with records of 0-13. That doesn't help our SOS ratings. Therefore it won't help our opponents SOS ratings. Seems logical to me.