Ann Arbor

I went up there two years ago and so far I had more fun at northwestern and Purdue.

Really? Fans atmosphere or attractions? Im planning on going to Evanston next season. Id love to go to Michigan sometime but what was it that sucked?

Evanston was amazing. We went last year and are definitely going back next year. We took over the stadium and the entire surrounding area in Evanston was beautiful. NW fans were great too. Michigan sucked because the fans were the biggest dicks you'd ever meet in your life. We made the mistake of thinking the student would let us party with them (because opposing fans party with us and its no big deal here) but hell no. We got yelled at, cussed up, stuff thrown at us to leave etc. Even in the stadium the fans weren't that great. Lots of sh#t talkers when they started beating us up. They all think they are the most knowledgeable people in the football world but most of them sounded like complete idiots. The guy next to me was yelling "cheaters" every time we had a guy injured. After about 3 times of that a Michigan guy finally went down, i stood up and yelled "cheaters." All of a sudden he turned to me and said i better sit my ass down and if he heard me yell at an injured wolverine again he'd knock me out cold and wouldn't care if he got kicked out of the game. They were all just ass hats. The stadium was cool, the university was nice. The surrounding area was a dump. I don't have any interest to go back up.

I went up there two years ago and so far I had more fun at northwestern and Purdue.

Really? Fans atmosphere or attractions? Im planning on going to Evanston next season. Id love to go to Michigan sometime but what was it that sucked?

Evanston was amazing. We went last year and are definitely going back next year. We took over the stadium and the entire surrounding area in Evanston was beautiful. NW fans were great too. Michigan sucked because the fans were the biggest dicks you'd ever meet in your life. We made the mistake of thinking the student would let us party with them (because opposing fans party with us and its no big deal here) but hell no. We got yelled at, cussed up, stuff thrown at us to leave etc. Even in the stadium the fans weren't that great. Lots of sh#t talkers when they started beating us up. They all think they are the most knowledgeable people in the football world but most of them sounded like complete idiots. The guy next to me was yelling "cheaters" every time we had a guy injured. After about 3 times of that a Michigan guy finally went down, i stood up and yelled "cheaters." All of a sudden he turned to me and said i better sit my ass down and if he heard me yell at an injured wolverine again he'd knock me out cold and wouldn't care if he got kicked out of the game. They were all just ass hats. The stadium was cool, the university was nice. The surrounding area was a dump. I don't have any interest to go back up.

Wow thats pretty terrible hospitality. Never knew the Big House was full of such douchebags. Really hoping for a 50-0 smakdown to put em in their place.

For the guys travelling there, it's north until you smell it, east, until you step in it.

but once you follow those directions and reach Ann Arbor remember to flush twice because its a long way to columbus

Only a Michigan Man would pick up crap he stepped on to put in a toilet, to then flush.

or

Only a Michigan Man would step on a piece of crap that was in a toilet.