Michigan St. really broke Michigan (Transfers?)

Coqui

http://www.chatsports.com/michigan-wolverines/a/Exclusive-Multiple-Michigan-underclassmen-exploring-transfer-options-10-2-4469

Exclusive: Multiple Michigan underclassmen exploring transfer options

In an exclusive email conversation from a source very close to the Michigan football program, I have learned that in the past week that at least 4, and maybe as many as 7, underclassmen football players, all who were high profile recruits, have taken initial exploratory steps to transfer out of the Michigan football program after the current semester is over.

The source has told me that although the players in question love head coach Brady Hoke and in general they love Michigan, there is a consensus among the players that they were misled during the recruiting process regarding several key points, many of which were the ones that led them to choosing Michigan over a bevy of high-profile programs who courted them.

Keep in mind no sources are actually revealed and I've never heard of chatsports.com.....but we'll see what happens

It is always hard to read info like this and believe it 100% or even 25%. Some new sports sites will throw out anything to gain readership and hits. It's not hard to think after the MSU game that some current commits might waver but their ability to know that 7 current young players are considering a transfer is probably a stretch.

Some of this was bogus. Mich rotates quite a few in on the D-line and Taco has played. Maybe not recently since Beyer is back on the line, but I have seen him

in games. Other stuff seems feasible. Green thought he had the number 1 job wrapped up before he showed up, and then showed up overweight and out of shape.

I can see Richardson leaving. An underclassmen from his high school is getting more PT. The rest I have no clue about.