Seating at Memorial

ndobney

I have a question about the seating at memorial. I am coming to the game this weekend with my two kids and my dad. My dad is a handicapped Veteran and is not capable of walking up huge flights of stairs. I am coming from about 4 hrs or so out, so I will be getting a hotel and yadda yadda. So it will be a little on the expensive end for me, so I am getting tickets that could be a little high up. I was hoping not to go upper deck, but I might have to, cause some stadiums have elevators and that would not be so bad. So that is my questions. Do elevators exist there, if not do you have any suggestions to what I can do? My dad wants to go but he just can't physically make if up the stairs. I could find 3 tickets up a ways and one closer but that kind of defeats the purpose. Any advice on this would be great.

I have a question about the seating at memorial. I am coming to the game this weekend with my two kids and my dad. My dad is a handicapped Veteran and is not capable of walking up huge flights of stairs. I am coming from about 4 hrs or so out, so I will be getting a hotel and yadda yadda. So it will be a little on the expensive end for me, so I am getting tickets that could be a little high up. I was hoping not to go upper deck, but I might have to, cause some stadiums have elevators and that would not be so bad. So that is my questions. Do elevators exist there, if not do you have any suggestions to what I can do? My dad wants to go but he just can't physically make if up the stairs. I could find 3 tickets up a ways and one closer but that kind of defeats the purpose. Any advice on this would be great.

Call the ticket office and explain. They may seat you somewhere else to accommodate your father.