First time all season I have felt like this...

???  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Isn't it the job of the coaches to make sure the players are prepared to do basic things like catching and holding on to the football? Since when is that kind of stuff not in the job description?

That should be part of Beck's overall evaluation. It's not just play-calling (although that leaves a lot to be desired).

Why should it be the coaches job? The players are the ones responsible for catching and holding on to the ball. They have been doing it their whole lives and it is what got them to this point. It is just like when I practice catching flyballs with my players and then they get in a game and they drop a routine flyball.

Because turnovers are a critical aspect of football. Fluke turnovers happen - no one's denying that, but when it happens as regularly as it does around here for as long as it has, it's systematic. How so many continue to deny that is mind-boggling.

When 75% of the players touching the ball are either redshirt or true freshman you're going to have problems with turnovers. It's been my biggest problem with starting Armtrong.

Think about this though, if Martinez and Turner don't get injured and play this game those 5 turnovers most likely don't happen.

You're right, we only would have had 4.

Isn't it the job of the coaches to make sure the players are prepared to do basic things like catching and holding on to the football? Since when is that kind of stuff not in the job description?

That should be part of Beck's overall evaluation. It's not just play-calling (although that leaves a lot to be desired).

Why should it be the coaches job? The players are the ones responsible for catching and holding on to the ball. They have been doing it their whole lives and it is what got them to this point. It is just like when I practice catching flyballs with my players and then they get in a game and they drop a routine flyball.

Because turnovers are a critical aspect of football. Fluke turnovers happen - no one's denying that, but when it happens as regularly as it does around here for as long as it has, it's systematic. How so many continue to deny that is mind-boggling.

When 75% of the players touching the ball are either redshirt or true freshman you're going to have problems with turnovers. It's been my biggest problem with starting Armtrong.

Think about this though, if Martinez and Turner don't get injured and play this game those 5 turnovers most likely don't happen.

Yes if there's one thing Martinez has been known for over the course of his career, it's ball security. :hmmph

And Turner? Seriously? I don't even. He made some sweet moves on that one play in the opener his freshman year, and caught the game winning catch against Michigan State last season, but our success hardly hinges on our WR3 (if we can still call him that) being out there, especially when we have a guy like Burtch.

I have had my doubts all season about Beck, but this game seals the deal for me. Not only does it seal it, but I would like to see his ass out the door before Papuchis. I wouldn't mind seeing him gone after this game actually.

The turnovers are not his fault, but the full retard mode he went into for the 4th quarter is his fault. Tommy Armstrong, 7 minutes left, 5 consecutive passes when the kid hasn't really been able to hit crap all day. Matter of fact, really at all since his first start.

Bye bye Beck?

I agree,I have a problem with the QB draw right before half.