First time all season I have felt like this...

???  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I didn't mind his play calling for the first 37 minutes of the game. Where I am coming from, is when we need Beck the most, he folds. This isn't the first time, but this is EVERY loss we have had this year. He can not close, and when the pressure starts, he can't pull his head out of his ass.

Well not sure if this is totally accurate, but he does have some bizarre play calling routines. I think he's trying to outsmart the opponent. What ever happened to having an offensive identity and then forcing the opponent to defend your strengths? If that doesn't work, like if you are just outmanned athletically, then you can get cute. That and special teams are the only things that I would have changed today

How many turnovers did we have today? Five? That's the real reason we lost this game.

Sure, I would completely agree if we weren't down by two scores (13 points) with 8 minutes left in the game.

I think they got either 24 or 31 points off of turnovers. Not saying we would have won if we hadn't turned it over so much. But it would have been a close game.

Oh well. Spilled milk.

How many teams have scored 21 (plus 7 trash points) points against this defense this year?

He did it with basically his second string qb, o line, and some receivers.

Play calling was not our biggest problem today. Practice preparation is a legit concern in this program in regards to ball handling. Play calling was fine. For us to be even in this game with 5 TOs is a pretty good coaching day when you are missing the pieces we were.

Are we as fans ready yet to actually miss our QB? Martinez at 80% is better than every other QB on our roster. By a lot.

TOs and special teams have held this program back since Pelini took the reins. That is what needs to be addressed.

Beck did decent enough for us to win the game. Had we won the game, we aren't talking about this. Had we not turned the ball over 5 times IN OUR OWN TERRITORY, we wouldn't be talking about this.

Every offensive coordinator has suspect games. No offensive coordinator calls a perfect game. The only coordinators who don't get fired are the ones who win games, and sometimes the coordinator can't win the game for you.

Beck called a horrible game. He lacked the ability to play to his current players strength, his play selection and passing on every 2nd down was disturbing, his decision to sub a true Freshman for the best back in the B1G was just dumb and he consistently put Armstrong in a position to fail. This is why you don't learn how to be a OC at a school like NU. He may be a good OC down the road but right now he is making rookie mistakes that are costing the team chances to be successful.