Thanks to all the huskers for being friendly.

stlspartan

(Can't believe all you Runza haters! Call yourself a Nebraskan and hate Runza's??? Whatsamattah with you! Lol ;)

I concur. I make sure to visit runza every time I go home. Highlight.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love Runza. I just don't like the Runza sandwiches. Give me a double cheeseburger from Runza any day of the week and Id die a happy man....in a few months...

(Can't believe all you Runza haters! Call yourself a Nebraskan and hate Runza's??? Whatsamattah with you! Lol ;)

I concur. I make sure to visit runza every time I go home. Highlight.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love Runza. I just don't like the Runza sandwiches. Give me a double cheeseburger from Runza any day of the week and Id die a happy man....in a few months...

Double cheeseburger meal with a side of french onion dip. mmmmmm

tumblr_maty1n3hok1qmhggvo1_500.gif

Is that image of the convertible from Fear and Loathing? Can that possibly be the Oakie in the back? I so loved that book.

Thanks for the replies. As I said the trip was great - finally got back to STL this pm. I was going over it in my head and I'm making good progress visiting all the B10 stadia. The only ones left for me are Minnesota (never wanted to go to the homer dome) and Penn State (love to go there - sister and brother-in-law both went to grad school there). Of course there's no Maryland and Rutgers yet - but I'm not getting a B10 vibe from those two like I get from Nebraska. Who knows, maybe it just takes time.

Oh - and for the record, the only place where I've ever felt less than welcome was Ann Arbor but Ohio State gives visiting fans seats that are unimaginably bad - better to stub-hub a trip to the shoe. Nebraska and Iowa have topped the list of niceness with Indiana close behind.

Glad we fans treated you so well but you could also thank the players for giving you the ball 5 times. T_O_B

I thought that the Spartans left a few big plays out on the field - overthrows, etc. but it pales in comparison to all the turnovers. If MSU is to stand a chance against Ohio State they can't have an overthrow here and a drop there. Nebraska's offense was surprising given that the line was entirely injured. Oh - and Abdullah is REALLY fast. I couldn't believe how quick he can get to the corner.

I guess I've never seen the movie Fear and Loathing - I seem to recall having seen Where the Buffalo Roam. I might have pretty high standards for F & L because the book had me in tears all the way through.

Glad we fans treated you so well but you could also thank the players for giving you the ball 5 times. T_O_B

I thought that the Spartans left a few big plays out on the field - overthrows, etc. but it pales in comparison to all the turnovers. If MSU is to stand a chance against Ohio State they can't have an overthrow here and a drop there. Nebraska's offense was surprising given that the line was entirely injured. Oh - and Abdullah is REALLY fast. I couldn't believe how quick he can get to the corner.

I guess I've never seen the movie Fear and Loathing - I seem to recall having seen Where the Buffalo Roam. I might have pretty high standards for F & L because the book had me in tears all the way through.

Neither can Tim Beck.............our offensive coordinator, which is why he stopped handing him the ball. :throw