One of my least enjoyable visits

Redux

Well, I blame myself. I changed my profile picture today. I couldnt find my lucky shirt. But most of all, I attended the game in person. That alone may have cost us the game. But besides my cursed streak of ticket stub losses, today was rather unenjoyable.

First and foremost my section. Weve sat here 4 different times. Today it included not only the returning know it all mother who likes to state the obvious, the 15 year old girl that stands on the row below hers and has a voice like Andy Dick, the 65 year old man who hates everyone on our staff BUT ALSO a pair of asshats that couldnt grasp that they were in the wrong row giving the beloved sardine effect.

We watched the 3rd quarter from a cart by the snack bar in north stadium. I got up to take a leak and heard cheering so I ran up the tunnel just in time to miss SJBs near INT. Watched the rest of the game from a railing. Did have to explain WHY I insisted on watching from there to an aisle gestapo and not my seat. He apparantely didnt want to sort out stubs with 7 minutes left either.

Overall, one of my less enjoyable trips to the holy ground. Went to Granite City afterwards. I reccomend the Adult Mac n Cheese. Dont bother ordering an Irish Red lager, its seasonal even though it isnt listed as such. Then bought a new suit for my buddies wedding next month from JcPenny. Oh and dont buy the community card unless you know damn well its cuopon will work on your overpriced clothing purchase.

Go Big Red.

• Fire 1

Lol dude wtf??? I expect more man.... you gotta point the thumb. What if you did find your lucky shirt.... We would have a W right now!! You're not aloud to attend games anymore... I mean, the point is to win right?

Allowed. a·loud (-loud) adv. 1. With use of the voice; orally You DO have a problem with word definitions.

Lol dude wtf??? I expect more man.... you gotta point the thumb. What if you did find your lucky shirt.... We would have a W right now!! You're not aloud to attend games anymore... I mean, the point is to win right?

Allowed. a·loud (-loud) adv. 1. With use of the voice; orally You DO have a problem with word definitions.

I knew I spelled that wrong. I stared at it for a minute and knew it didn't look right.

Yeah believe it or not the fans were never really outta the game. Stayed loud even after it was abundantly clear we were gonna shoot ourselves in the crotch.

JcPenny was a joke too! Walk in and immidiately had some kid bumrush us selling a card that expires tomorrow. Then the damn thing doesnt work for the clothes I bought. They dont have a jacket to match the discount pants I grabbed, figures. The older gal at the mini checkout couldnt find the theft sensor on the panrs. And whoopee a new credit card I will never use again, just to save 30 bucks.

Stayed loud even after it was abundantly clear we were gonna shoot ourselves in the crotch.

I like it. I've heard it said we shot ourselves in the foot. There were plenty of Texas losses where we did that. But what we did against MSU and in '09 against ISU was more akin to the crotch.