USC

Hujan

Difference between Pelini and Kiffin is the players actually enjoy playing for Pelini. Not so much with Kiffin. When you have recruits saying you will only commit to USC if Kiffin is fired, you have a problem.

Signed,

Aaron Green, Braylon Heard, Chase Rome, Tyler Moore, . . .

Also, speaking of recruits, how's our recruiting going this year? Crickets . . . ? That's what I thought.

Just got two commits yesterday as a matter of fact

A Wide Receiver who had 3 offers. Florida International and Ole Miss. I would hope he would commit to NU.

and

an "athlete" who had offers from LA Lafayette, So Miss, Tulane, Missouri and NU...

Uh, thats why we don't win people. Look at the offer list of the players we get. Its why we have close games with Wyoming, and get trucked by 6 loss Wisconsin's.

That WR was a **** coming out of HS for you star gazers. Committed to VT and then Miami before going the JUCO route.

The "athlete" is starting to be recruited by LSU. Do some research before you spew your BS.

Its not just those two, wise guy. Its been that way for the last 6 seasons. The offer lists of these kids we get are F&%#-ING Terrible.

How are people so blind to this?!

And just for good measure for the recruiting geniuses who only look at offer lists....RG44 was committed to Purdue before flipping to us.

Is he not good enough for this team bc he didn't have Alabama, LSU, OSU and Oregon recruiting him?

RG44, was also a JUCO...

JUCO's don't get recruited heavily like the high school kids. "Genius"

You just made my point. Give Kiffin's team 30 more scholarship players and they would have beat the ever living snot out of us. And that's who we are: a sad team that would have been mauled by a team that had already given up on its coach.

Okay

Nobody is allowed to put NU in any type of hypothetical situation ever, like saying "If we hadn't turned the ball over..." That's a no-no. But when referencing another team you best believe you can. Especially when using it to support a "Nebraska sucks" argument.

And just for good measure for the recruiting geniuses who only look at offer lists....RG44 was committed to Purdue before flipping to us.

Is he not good enough for this team bc he didn't have Alabama, LSU, OSU and Oregon recruiting him?

RG44, was also a JUCO...

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RG44, was also a JUCO...

Really!!? God, you learn something new everyday...

Its not just those two, wise guy. Its been that way for the last 6 seasons. The offer lists of these kids we get are F&%#-ING Terrible.

Rivals thought we put together a pretty good class last season...

I'd enjoy hearing you break down recruiting from 2010 to present CL

RG44, was also a JUCO...

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna bash my head against a metal pole dealing with some of these people sometimes

Look at their stars blah blah blah. Alabama didn't offer them blah blah blah.

Difference between Pelini and Kiffin is the players actually enjoy playing for Pelini. Not so much with Kiffin. When you have recruits saying you will only commit to USC if Kiffin is fired, you have a problem.

Signed,

Also, speaking of recruits, how's our recruiting going this year? Crickets . . . ? That's what I thought.

You take a small percentage and try to twist it into the players as a whole not liking Bo? You named four. Big huge deal.

What's wrong with the list of kids currently committed????

Well, I would ask how Green, Rome, Moore etc are doing at their new stops?

Look, we have problems. I chalk them up to Bo learning how to coach and get his staff in line. We lost Ekeler, Sanders, Watson, Carl, et al.

Could we be better on some freaking seemingly simple stuff? f#*k yes. Hell yes. No doubt. We lose because, often times, we lack good coaching.

But we have what we have and I think, over the long haul, we'll get better and better and better.

Lets look and see how Oregeron, Briles, Sumlin are in 3-5 v how we are. I GUARUNTEE we have a better record.

Note: I'm SICK AND TIRED of losing and getting blown out and having penalties and turnovers and young kids and injuries. We are chasing our gosh darn freaking tail, it seems. But I think we are a Bull's scrotum from being pretty damn good.

Oh boy another dick measuring contest.

• Fire 1

Signed,

You take a small percentage and try to twist it into the players as a whole not liking Bo? You named four. Big huge deal.

What's wrong with the list of kids currently committed????

Well, I would ask how Green, Rome, Moore etc are doing at their new stops?

Look, we have problems. I chalk them up to Bo learning how to coach and get his staff in line. We lost Ekeler, Sanders, Watson, Carl, et al.

Could we be better on some freaking seemingly simple stuff? f#*k yes. Hell yes. No doubt. We lose because, often times, we lack good coaching.

But we have what we have and I think, over the long haul, we'll get better and better and better.

Lets look and see how Oregeron, Briles, Sumlin are in 3-5 v how we are. I GUARUNTEE we have a better record.

Note: I'm SICK AND TIRED of losing and getting blown out and having penalties and turnovers and young kids and injuries. We are chasing our gosh darn freaking tail, it seems. But I think we are a Bull's scrotum from being pretty damn good.

I think Briles and Sumlin have legit shots at staying competitive especially Sumlin at TAMU while in the SEC.

You just made my point. Give Kiffin's team 30 more scholarship players and they would have beat the ever living snot out of us. And that's who we are: a sad team that would have been mauled by a team that had already given up on its coach.

Okay

Nobody is allowed to put NU in any type of hypothetical situation ever, like saying "If we hadn't turned the ball over..." That's a no-no. But when referencing another team you best believe you can. Especially when using it to support a "Nebraska sucks" argument.

Urm, no.

You guys pedal excuses like it's your job.

"Oh, Nebraska is so cold and remote and far from everywhere." Well, USC was sledge-hammered to death by the NCAA and kept pulling in 5* recruits on the reg despite having a coach that everyone supposedly hated so much.

"Oh, we are so young and injured, we're doing really good with what we got." Well, USC just beat #4 Stanford with 48 scholarship players on the roster.

"Oh, it's not just the coach, he can't make them tackle or hold onto the ball." Well, USC just fixed all their fundamental problems by firing their head coach.

"Oh, well Pelini's teams would walk through walls for him. The players love him!" Well, we've had more than our fair share of players transfer in the last few years and the high-star recruits are not exactly flooding in this year.

It goes on and on. Bottom line is the excuses are getting old. Pelini can't hack it and that's all there is to it.

True.

Very true, the excuses are getting old.

Personally, I've loooong contended Pelini's 2nd 5 yrs will be the measuring stick way moreso than his 1st 5.

His first 2-3 yes were spent repairing the State, repairing trust, getting rid of the rats, learning, etc.

In that time he went to 3 of 5 CCG, lost em all; but being there...we had a chance.

His 2nd 5 yrs (including this year) is what we should start measuring his tenure by.

How can Oregeron, Sumlin turn it over in less than a year? BECAUSE THEY HAVE TALENT A BREATH AWAY. it cannot be overstated.

USC is not a good point of comparison. They have a MUCH easier road to recruiting than we do. Their roster oozes with talent. Sure, they just upset a tough Stanford team. But they've dropped three games this year including losses to Washington State Neutre Dame. Given the talent on their roster I'd say USC is way under achieving.

Did you read the post?

2 of those 3 losses were before they fired their version of Pelini. The only other loss was a 4-point loss at Notre Dame. They have a lot of talent, but they are also only playing with 48 scholarship players to our +80. Does USC have talent? Sure, but they're also playing higher caliber teams in the Pac-12 than we are in the Big Ten.

Yes. I read the OP. And USC is not a good comparison to our situation. For the reasons I mentioned. In fact, before I posted that I went back and looked at rivals.com for USC's commitments for the past three years. You should too. It's amazing how many four and five star players they have, despite the sanctions.