delete

hskr23

A mod needs to delete this thread.

Unless something along these lines comes out into the public, their is no need to start the rumor mill about junk like this. I understand you are only asking a question, but this is exactly how rumors build and it only leads to negative attention surrounding something that isn't even true.

I'm waiting for Benard to pop in here with something like "I don't think so, but I wouldn't doubt it." He was talking about "I bet we will be on probation for recruiting violations soon" last year as I remember. Oh well, it will just rain anyway.

Christmas vacation. Benard always drops out for that and for summer break. Can't get to a computer from home????

A mod needs to delete this thread.

Unless something along these lines comes out into the public, their is no need to start the rumor mill about junk like this. I understand you are only asking a question, but this is exactly how rumors build and it only leads to negative attention surrounding something that isn't even true.

I'd like to see where this goes.

Nope, not one that I know of. The staff seems to be pretty aware of all the rules from what I have read.

Not saying whether this is true or not (Ive heard similar rumors about LOTS of schools), but if you remember correctly, even TO had some violations in recruiting, and had "self imposed sanctions."

Now, were they major violations, no. But I would expect that most schools violate NCAA recruiting laws every year. Not willingly or knowingly, but there are so freaking many rules, it would be very easy to overlook a couple.

Nope, not one that I know of. The staff seems to be pretty aware of all the rules from what I have read.

Not saying whether this is true or not (Ive heard similar rumors about LOTS of schools), but if you remember correctly, even TO had some violations in recruiting, and had "self imposed sanctions."

Now, were they major violations, no. But I would expect that most schools violate NCAA recruiting laws every year. Not willingly or knowingly, but there are so freaking many rules, it would be very easy to overlook a couple.

:yeah

Spurrier violated a rule by sending a card to Jimmy Clausen before Sept. 1 of his junior year stating that if he had a scholarship waiting. I guess he didnt know that you couldnt do that. And according to ESPN during the Outside The Lines segment on Clausen there were other big name schools that had done the same thing.