Injury update and a word from Bo...

ladyhawke

Hard not to read into: "I have a lot of respect for the process that's going on. Shawn has a process that he goes through, I have total respect for that"

There is absolutely no way that people can say nothing is going on behind the scenes. Doesn't mean he'll be fired, or he'll be retained, but it's quite obvious that a serious evaluation is into his job is being conducted.

Hard not to read into: "I have a lot of respect for the process that's going on. Shawn has a process that he goes through, I have total respect for that"

There is absolutely no way that people can say nothing is going on behind the scenes. Doesn't mean he'll be fired, or he'll be retained, but it's quite obvious that a serious evaluation is into his job is being conducted.

There better be a serious evaluation going on. It's a 7 figure profession. Jeebus, there damn well better be constant serious evaluation going on. :rolleyes:

this is just part of the quote. The part with the most ambiguity.

Shouldn't that be the case every season at every program?

An evaluation of whether or not we should retain the coach? My guess is Alabama spends about 3 seconds on that each season, and Tom spent about 5 seconds on it Bo's previous 5 seasons. And it certainly wasn't going on during the season. The fact that it's taking more than 5 minutes of the ADs time is concerning. The fact it actually has a "process" leads relevance to the idea that he hasn't performed to the level of ensuring his retention. This isn't some performance review in February he's discussing.

An evaluation of whether or not we should retain the coach? My guess is Alabama spends about 3 seconds on that each season, and Tom spent about 5 seconds on it Bo's previous 5 seasons. And it certainly wasn't going on during the season. The fact that it's taking more than 5 minutes of the ADs time is concerning. The fact it actually has a "process" leads relevance to the fact that it's not black and white, he hasn't performed to the level of ensuring his retention. This isn't some performance review in February he's discussing.

Ok, I see what you're saying. I meant that the football program including the coaches should be seriously evaluated every season.

And while I think Bo has shown promise and feel that we're going backwards by firing him, I also think the decision has already been made and Bo will be out in a week or so.

An evaluation of whether or not we should retain the coach? My guess is Alabama spends about 3 seconds on that each season, and Tom spent about 5 seconds on it Bo's previous 5 seasons. And it certainly wasn't going on during the season. The fact that it's taking more than 5 minutes of the ADs time is concerning. The fact it actually has a "process" leads relevance to the fact that it's not black and white, he hasn't performed to the level of ensuring his retention. This isn't some performance review in February he's discussing.

Ok, I see what you're saying. I meant that the football program including the coaches should be seriously evaluated every season.

And while I think Bo has shown promise and feel that we're going backwards by firing him, I also think the decision has already been made and Bo will be out in a week or so.

chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle

chuckleshuffle

chuckleshuffle

chuckleshuffle

chuckleshuffle