I think it is the worst game they have ever made. The numbers on line playing are so low compared to the last ones it is amazing. Camping is the cry, spawn behind at every opportunity. It seems they have really screwed it up to me. Last night the total playing the game was under 40 thousand. Compared to III where you routinely saw 350 to 400 thousand. Almost everyone that we played with has quit the game. I play it with a group, but we play the private matches mostly.

Have fun with it. Just not a fan of it so far.

I think it is the worst game they have ever made. The numbers on line playing are so low compared to the last ones it is amazing. Camping is the cry, spawn behind at every opportunity. It seems they have really screwed it up to me. Last night the total playing the game was under 40 thousand. Compared to III where you routinely saw 350 to 400 thousand. Almost everyone that we played with has quit the game. I play it with a group, but we play the private matches mostly.

Have fun with it. Just not a fan of it so far.

Well, gotta think that maybe it being on two consoles is a big factor as to why the numbers are so low. Also, there are probably a bunch of people who are waiting to get the new console before buying COD Ghosts.

All of them have been on Play Station and Xbox I think.

I can honestly say I would never buy it again. Actually we used to play every night, a group of about 12. Just looked, not single one on. All state they hate it. Were actually going back to Black Ops if we play. And I hate TreArch.

Lot of neat weapons, the dog is kool, but continuous spawning behind you, laying in corners with cross patterns with one side having distinct advantages is just not well planned. Some maps are so large and almost seem to change, they don't but are like a maze. Some of the graphics are good, very good, the castle is really a neat map, and it is sniper based. But playing on line you continuously hear people saying the hate the game. People that have no lives may enjoy, but ranking up is long for the 2 hour a day player.