Half-time interview

Just a bunch of overreaction. What was your reaction to the two early interceptions? You have to admit that is one of the dumbest questions to ask a coach.

Bo has also coached more than 80 games. At some point you need to realize that 3 questions running into the locker room before half is a part of the job. Say we have things to fix and move on.

• Fire 1

Just a bunch of overreaction. What was your reaction to the two early interceptions? You have to admit that is one of the dumbest questions to ask a coach.

It's not Bo's job to make sure every reporter who asks a dumb question knows it.

It was a dumb question, but he has to rise above it.

I guess my only contribution to this thread would be: When has a reporter not asked a dumb question at half-time or after the game? All of their questions are worthless. It shouldn't come as a surprise to Bo. I don't have an issue with his response. I mutter the same sh#t at the TV.

Come on now, the reporter was definitely not the one out of line here. I mean, how dare he ask about one of the major storylines of the half?

But he asked for Bo's reaction, not Ron's, not how the offense/team responded but how Bo personally reacted. That is what gets a smartass response.

Yes Bo probably should have went for a different angle with his answer, but quaint our whatever his name is had a long time to formulate better questions.