Drawing a line in the sand

Redux

I wa lucky enough to attend todays game. First I want to congratulate Iowa on a game well played, the rivalry just took a big step forward. Your fans were loud and your team played with heart. See you in Kinnick next year.

I will not be attending a game next year. Im 1-2 on the year (Smiss, .MSU and Iowa). Im now 1-6 in league play all time. Its gotta be me. My presence in Lincoln somehow effects the Huskers performance. Ive witnessed the meltdowns of 04 Colorado, 08 Mizzou, 10 Texas, 11 Northwestern, the two this year. Further proof its me is that I was in Lincoln the day of ISU 09. Going further, I lived in Lincoln from 2004-2007, I think you know what that means. So Ill bite the bullet and try to stay away next season.

Today I had a realization. Sitting in the same seat as I have for 4 years around the same people, the loss was dissaoointing but everyone accepted it without a bunch of fuss. It hit me. The last mtdown I had over a loss was the Washington Bowl game. Ive accepted it as is ever since. Is that what its come to?

I think weve got talent out the ass but wow. Fundamentalu today and numerous other times this year, yikes. Is it a staff shakeip or a Head Coach change? I dont know. None of us do. Today seemed really messy on all aspects. I want the best for Nebraska and if that means Bo leaves, I guess thats that. I like Bo. I wanna see him succeed here. But at this point the results need to come. Lose 4 games fine. But it needs to be at least competetive, against GOOD ranked teams if your gonna lose 4. Lets fix the mistakes and win a bowl dammit. Bo Im pullin for ya. But you need to understand our patience is wearing thin, most wore out a long time ago. If you move on good luck. If you stick it out we require 12 total wins at least next year. The line has been drawn. Time to get over the hump.

Dont think i didnt have a hand in this. Every game we have lost this year i was home to watch. My boss is a husker fan and is frigging pissed at me. I should of known there was also a problem because this week i traded my oldsmobile aurora straight across for a chevy tahoe. The man i bought the tahoe from was a hawkey fan and had hawkey stickers on his black truck. Now the stickers didnt last more than 20 minutes after i bought it but its the point i never put my husker stuff on the x hawkey truck. The fault lies on me alone. Im sorry everyone.

I used to have this problem. Every time I put out the giant blow-up "Little Red," we would lose. He lasted four games, never went back up. I should probably track that thing down and burn it.

Yours or the real lil Red?

Side note, anyone else see the corn king mascot? .............WTF?

I will not be attending a game next year. Im 1-2 on the year (Smiss, .MSU and Iowa). Im now 1-6 in league play all time. Its gotta be me. My presence in Lincoln somehow effects the Huskers performance. Ive witnessed the meltdowns of 04 Colorado, 08 Mizzou, 10 Texas, 11 Northwestern, the two this year. Further proof its me is that I was in Lincoln the day of ISU 09. Going further, I lived in Lincoln from 2004-2007, I think you know what that means. So Ill bite the bullet and try to stay away next season.

No offense but...you're fired as a Huskers fan eyeswear2allthatsholy

No offense but...you're fired as a Huskers fan eyeswear2allthatsholy

Hard to disagree. My mojo is shot.