From Shawn Eichorst

I think if this had been the definitive course of action all along it would have been announced earlier.

I felt that ever since we were eliminated from CCG contention, we could have gone either way on this. After the loss to Iowa and the way Bo lost control in that game and afterwards, I am really surprised that this was how it ended up. But given this, I think it was probably up in the air for the administration too, and a fluid situation. As we know, actually firing Bo is complicated. There's the buyout, there's needing to have solid feelers. We don't know all the forces that were at play that led to this possibly final-for-this-year decision, but given how it happened, I think it is extremely likely that there were a number of different ones tugging in different directions.

Perlman's incompetent Denver. Personally I think it's too soon to judge Eichorst, but TO trusted him, so I'd give him a little bit of time to prove himself.

And yes, I'm aware TO hired Bo.

Danimal, I think Eichorst wants a change but will settle for getting every single damn thing he wants out of Bo as far as personnel/program changes go and retaining him. Either way, he wins. I truly don't know if Bo can swallow down that pill from Eichorst and would sooner walk away than terminate his buddies.

Good. I hope he does quit. He and his "buddies" are unproven hacks and they can all pound sand.