Who will ne our next commit and WHEN?!?!

hello, walton & royster should be deciding today on what school they will be enrolling into this coming fall, & here are some others that have NU still as a possibility:

culbert should be announcing after his visit to wa 1/20 - his other visits were to NU 9/2 & or 1/13

davis will be announcing sometime after his 5th & final visit to tn 1/20 - his other visits were to NU 9/30, va 12/2, ncst 12/9, & wv 1/13

mouton & ross should be announcing soon - mouton is done w/ taking school visits (NU 9/2, mi 9/9, lsu 12/14, & usc 12/2), & ross has taken 3 visits (to NU 9/2, or 9/23, & az 12/9)

deas visited aub last wkend, & will be visiting fsu this wkend, & lsu the following - NU should get his last visit sometime after that

green visited harvard 12/16, & usc last wkend, & may visit NU, yet (possibly w/ glass)

lee & williams are coming this wkend

& isaac, who has only visited NU, is a mystery

Deas is not likely to visit after signing day. It's just not likely he'll drag the process out after then and still worry about his grades.

Last I checked he was on his visit to FSU right now taking a mid-week visit. So either he will be at Nebraska this weekend or move his LSU visit up and be at Nebraska next weekend.

I noticed Irving Fryer Jr. was in the lists. Would be kind of nice to have a name like him back at Nebraska. Why haven't we tried to snag him?

I don't think he is being very heavily recruited by anyone. I imagine that we would/have offered him a walk on spot, but I think thats as far as it has gone. You would think daddy could afford to send him to school anyway ;)

hello, NU's last schollie will be given to lee when he visits, & that will close out this yrs recruiting yr

the only mystery left will be if - henry (burke hs) will qualify, & if purify will stay committed, & if thenarse will announce on espn-u if he is committing to fresno or NU, or then will he qualify (& is he going to visit cu?), & where will deas verbal to, & will he qualify there, & will palmer make the grades, & be here by the summer, & will bullock, mackovicka, bayer, eloi, pflueger, mohr, & henery walk on, or take smaller college schollies, or will there be any other transfers, & what current walk-ons will be given schollies, & all the other things that I have left unwritten

hello, NU's last schollie will be given to lee when he visits, & that will close out this yrs recruiting yr

the only mystery left will be if - henry (burke hs) will qualify, & if purify will stay committed, & if thenarse will announce on espn-u if he is committing to fresno or NU, or then will he qualify (& is he going to visit cu?), & where will deas verbal to, & will he qualify there, & will palmer make the grades, & be here by the summer, & will bullock, mackovicka, bayer, eloi, pflueger, mohr, & henery walk on, or take smaller college schollies, or will there be any other transfers, & what current walk-ons will be given schollies, & all the other things that I have left unwritten

Yeah, ho-hum, not much goin on. :thumbs:sarcasm

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

And I thought this whole recruiting business was hard :blink:

Did anyone else need an aspirin after reading this. :lol: