Next Year's QB: Who Will it Be?

I still think TA can do a good job next year. However, I am unfamiliar with who will be joining the team to compete against him for the starting job (Sorry, haven't had time to follow recruiting). Last I recall there was a QB that had committed to us, but then he got two concussions. To be honest, I hope that kid hangs them up. It ain't worth it. Having said that, is he still committed at QB? Are there any other commits at QB? Can one of you geniuses please educate me on what the competition will look like next year?

Tommie Armstrong looks like he has a higher ceiling than TMart did. Sure, he's not as flat out fast, but in between the random 90 yard TD runs, we all saw how useless flatout speed alone is on a football field. Tommie hits holes better, uses blocks better and has better instinct at the point of attack as a freshman than TMart ever did.

And Stanton pushing him should make them both better.

It's going to be a battle between Johnny Stanton who we got in last years class. Was in the Elite 11 QB competition on ESPN, but is coming off knee surgery. He's been called Mini-Tebow. And Tommy ArmSoStrong, who we've all seen play this season. Both are considered exceptional leaders, and should be a very tight race throughout the offseason most likely stretching into the regular season. Zach Darlington is the QB with the concussions who I can just about guarantee will not be playing next season or possibly the rest of his career. It's a shame with him, he had a ton of talent.

Tommie Armstrong looks like he has a higher ceiling than TMart did. Sure, he's not as flat out fast, but in between the random 90 yard TD runs, we all saw how useless flatout speed alone is on a football field. Tommie hits holes better, uses blocks better and has better instinct at the point of attack as a freshman than TMart ever did.

And Stanton pushing him should make them both better.

TOMMY, has never shown to be even close to the runner that Taylor was.

• Fire 2