ESPN Bias to B1G

Creed

They sent an investigative reporter to Cbus. Can't remember her name but this female reporter would NOT leave former Buckeyes(from the Cooper era too) alone. Calling them, hounding them because ESPiN would not let her come back without a story.

I just wonder if they have invested that kind of time looking into tattoos and memorabilia for the rape cases and the improper benefits cases in the south.

Bama coach gives Clinton-Dix money and that is pushed under the rug.

Cam Newton? His Dad Admitted to asking for cash. no biggy

Ole Miss getting top players and no one finds it funny as to how they are doing this(and its not like they have some amazing coach with a big name ).

Les Miles passing the decision to the players to see if they want to let a player with a serious sexual charge play. No story.

I'm just sick of the inconsistency. I know for a fact that these cfb rules dont exist down there but for the national media to turn the other cheek and to ignore these things is embarrassing.

Havent even heard of this story whats it about?

They sent an investigative reporter to Cbus. Can't remember her name but this female reporter would NOT leave former Buckeyes(from the Cooper era too) alone. Calling them, hounding them because ESPiN would not let her come back without a story.

I just wonder if they have invested that kind of time looking into tattoos and memorabilia for the rape cases and the improper benefits cases in the south.

Ole Miss getting top players and no one finds it funny as to how they are doing this(and its not like they have some amazing coach with a big name ).

Les Miles passing the decision to the players to see if they want to let a player with a serious sexual charge play. No story.

I'm just sick of the inconsistency. I know for a fact that these cfb rules dont exist down there but for the national media to turn the other cheek and to ignore these things is embarrassing.

Not only was Jeremy Hill charged with basically child rape, he sucker punched a guy outside a NOLA bar. The judge decided to release him from probation and back to the team (LA judge, go figure). Then, Les Miles LET THE TEAM VOTE on whether or not to let him back on the team. Surprisingly, the star running back was let back on the team.

Still drives me crazy.

Not only was Jeremy Hill charged with basically child rape, he sucker punched a guy outside a NOLA bar. The judge decided to release him from probation and back to the team (LA judge, go figure). Then, Les Miles LET THE TEAM VOTE on whether or not to let him back on the team. Surprisingly, the star running back was let back on the team.

Still drives me crazy.

So he did all this and didn't even go to jail!? That is a joke. Special place in hell reserved for people like him.

Funny story - a co-worker knew a guy that played for OU in its 80s heyday under Switzer. That former player basically said, you could commit a murder in Norman OK on Friday and still play on Saturday. Obviously exaggerating but goes to show how some communities protect their football programs. I am getting the feeling the Tallahassee PD and State AG are doing this for famous jameis.

Funny story - a co-worker knew a guy that played for OU in its 80s heyday under Switzer. That former player basically said, you could commit a murder in Norman OK on Friday and still play on Saturday. Obviously exaggerating but goes to show how some communities protect their football programs. I am getting the feeling the Tallahassee PD and State AG are doing this for famous jameis.

Nothing's gonna happen. Hell, I'm pretty sure the DA is a FSU grad.

A former coworker was an OU wrestler in the 80s and the stories he'd tell of the Athlete Dorms, at the time, I figured were exaggerated. He was a bit of a boaster, so I didn't buy the stuff he said. The more I learned about OU, the more I realized he probably wasn't telling me everything he heard/saw. From drugs to weapons to systems set up to shuttle ladies in and out without being "caught" by whomever was supposed to be watching. The whole thing sounded like hedonism run amok.

Hard to be USC being in LA where half the people are UCLA grads and most of the rest don't care about college football or have allegiances to other schools.

plenty of people watching every single move in LA. Everyone in southeastern Alabama works as a unit.

Maybe so. But USC has done a masterful job of covering up some pretty big scandals. For example, the Rey Maualuga assault where he walked up to some guy at a party and punched him in the face, breaking nearly every bone in his face. The Trojans did get hit with the Reggie Bush benefits, eventually--that is, the $100,000 in work study benefits and the luxury apartment provided for his parents. But that was so big there was just now way it could get swept under the carpet.

Hard to be USC being in LA where half the people are UCLA grads and most of the rest don't care about college football or have allegiances to other schools.

plenty of people watching every single move in LA. Everyone in southeastern Alabama works as a unit.

Maybe so. But USC has done a masterful job of covering up some pretty big scandals. For example, the Rey Maualuga assault where he walked up to some guy at a party and punched him in the face, breaking nearly every bone in his face. The Trojans did get hit with the Reggie Bush benefits, eventually--that is, the $100,000 in work study benefits and the luxury apartment provided for his parents. But that was so big there was just now way it could get swept under the carpet.

Ah, USC....what does it stand for again? University of Sexual Ballers? :lol:

Ha ha! I thought it was the University of Spoiled Children. Both names are fitting.

Ha ha! I thought it was the University of Spoiled Children. Both names are fitting.

they like their cash though, either way lol

http://espn.go.com/l...priate-comments

Sometimes it seems obvious that espn is trying to push their own agenda, the dude on SC the other day literally said "what's it going to take to get auburn in the NC?" Now to be fair the guy that was their bcs expert answered pretty well an stayed fairly unbiased. It's hard for me to tell how much I'm seeing what I want to though. In the 90s I thought espn was biased toward the big 10