WR David Senior [Northern Illinois Commit]

Player: David Senior

Hometown: Ft Lauderdale

School: Boyd Anderson

Position: Wide Receiver

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 160 lbs

40 time:

Offers: Bowling Green, Indiana, Massachussets, Nebraska, Northern Illinois, Old Dominion, South Alabama, Temple, Toledo, Utah St, Washington, Washington St, W Kentucky, W Michigan, Wisconsin

Twitter

Rivals: :star :star

247: :star :star

Scout: :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star

Highlights

Nate Clouse@NateClouse 20h

2014 Ft. Lauderdale (Fla.) Boyd Anderson & Northern Illinois WR commit David Senior says he's still a #Huskie RT @DS3_Era: nebraska offer !

First, I do not like to judge this staff's recruiting choices, as I think they do so much better than most of us give them credit for and highlight films don't always tell the whole story. Still, I watched his senior highlight film, and it left me scratching my head a little. It seemed like his highlights consisted mostly of passes out to the flat which yielded only 1-5 yds as he rarely made the first defender miss. However, I went ahead and watched his junior highlight film, and that is where the magic was. When he was being used in the vertical game, he was able to create separation from the DBs and had go speed (still did not evade lots of tackles though).

Has anyone heard anything about Senior?

How many WRs are we taking this year? With two visiting this weekend, perhaps he would be next on our board if we miss?

Well we have two for sure in Lockhart (JUCO 3years left), and Pierson-EL...I think there is a very good chance Harrison will go MLB. So I could see us taking 1-2 more HS and 1 more JUCO, but only the JUCO if he is someone we really want.