Honest Bowl preference

HANC

If we don't turn the ball over, I believe we could beat any of those teams. If we turn the ball over 5 times, it won't matter if it is KSU or UGA. That being said, I went to the Gator Bowl v. Clemson, I haven't been to Tempe and live around a bunch of awful Cat fans. BWW v. KSU is my vote.

I'm not sure how to tell you this, but...

-45 in turnover margin since 2007. 117th out of 120 FBS teams. Washington State is the only team worse that has been in the FBS since that time. They went 23-62 over that stretch.

So I guess we should be happy that we're getting 9-win seasons even though we're one of the worst teams at being able to hang on to the ball? Or happy that we're only losing 4 games a season as a direct result of that? :dunno

We have turnover problems? Oh, I didn't know. Thanks.

I'm here to help. Here's another helpful tip...use a 'sarcasm' emoticon to people who may decide to think you're serious.

We could and would beat OU, imo. But to answer your question, I'll take BWW vs. KSU. Here's why....

1: Win could springboard us into a nice offseason

2. We could lay recruiting in-roads in Arizona.....lots of talent down there. We have already laid them in Florida last couple years.

3. Unless we are healthy we won't compete with UGA or USC most likely.....healthy we could.

I'd suggest that we have (and have had for years) very healthy recruiting inroads in Arizona. We maybe haven't been as successful recently as before, but it's not as if we need to build from scratch.

I'm not arguing here........it's always good to enhance those connections, but I read into your comments the idea that this would be a "new" area.

O ya, I know we have some in-roads there. But there was talks how the last couple years in Florida we put on coaching clinics for HS coaches and it really opened up some opportunities for us, something I would like to do in Arizona

Amukamara from Arizona.......

Why would we ever not want to play the best team possible in the biggest bowl possible

A win over some mediocre team isn't going to be watched by anyone and nobody will care. Even if we lose, it's still better (and more fun) to play a big-name SEC team or a team like Texas.

Why would we ever not want to play the best team possible in the biggest bowl possible

A win over some mediocre team isn't going to be watched by anyone and nobody will care. Even if we lose, it's still better (and more fun) to play a big-name SEC team or a team like Texas.

I originally didn't mind playing a KState....but after thinking about it more. I agree with this, give us the best opponent we can get.

We could and would beat OU, imo. But to answer your question, I'll take BWW vs. KSU. Here's why....

1: Win could springboard us into a nice offseason

2. We could lay recruiting in-roads in Arizona.....lots of talent down there. We have already laid them in Florida last couple years.

3. Unless we are healthy we won't compete with UGA or USC most likely.....healthy we could.

I'd suggest that we have (and have had for years) very healthy recruiting inroads in Arizona. We maybe haven't been as successful recently as before, but it's not as if we need to build from scratch.

I'm not arguing here........it's always good to enhance those connections, but I read into your comments the idea that this would be a "new" area.

O ya, I know we have some in-roads there. But there was talks how the last couple years in Florida we put on coaching clinics for HS coaches and it really opened up some opportunities for us, something I would like to do in Arizona

Amukamara from Arizona.......

Cool?