GT: Nebraska at #22 Iowa - 6PM - BTN

I didn't get to watch any of this game but Miles said postgame that he was encouraged with the performance (despite shooting 29% percent) and that there were a lot of guys upset in the locker room because they felt they should have gotten this win. TM said he felt Nebraska was the more physical team and felt they would win during the game. Also, he said that he and the team are really excited to play Ohio State after tonight and "we'd play them tonight if we could". That would be a great one to steal.

Although I didn't expect to win at Iowa, the Hawks did us a favor by not playing very seriously or shooting fouls well enough to let us hang around.

I go back to the "mentally tough" card I've been harping on all season. These guys are physically gifted enough (although last night's shooting % belies that) to win.

They just have to get tougher and FINISH around the rim.

Iowa was available to be had last night and we were not intense enough to go and take it.

We REALLY need someone to take charge out on the floor.