@FauxPelini reveals his true identity. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I don't know if this has been posted but if any of you are redditors faux pelini will be hosting an AMA ("ask me anything" - Q & A style open discussion) on /r/cfb this Friday at 2PM CST.

For those not familiar with reddit its incredibly easy and fast to create an account (like 5 seconds, no email registration) and /r/cfb is a small enough community that if you ask a question it probably won't get drowned in crowd noise.

Came here to post this. Good call, Bucky

The mods should reach out to the guy. If he's going to appear over there he'd probably receptive to opening a thread here or something...assuming he doesn't already have an account here which wouldn't be surprising.

I don't know if this has been posted but if any of you are redditors faux pelini will be hosting an AMA ("ask me anything" - Q & A style open discussion) on /r/cfb this Friday at 2PM CST.

For those not familiar with reddit its incredibly easy and fast to create an account (like 5 seconds, no email registration) and /r/cfb is a small enough community that if you ask a question it probably won't get drowned in crowd noise.

The mods should reach out to the guy. If he's going to appear over there he'd probably receptive to opening a thread here or something...assuming he doesn't already have an account here which wouldn't be surprising.

Agreed. I'd be VERY surprised if he doesn't have an account on here already.

Agreed. I'd be VERY surprised if he doesn't have an account on here already.

Yea one would assume that someone like him being very active on the internet and being a Nebraska fan would naturally take part in message boards and from what I can tell this is the best Nebraska one out there. Doubt he's a regular or frequent poster though, there's no one I can think of here that's both funny and capable of keeping a secret like that.