@FauxPelini reveals his true identity. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The pedestal that faux is on (especially around here) is pretty annoying to me. Its as if people think he is the only person to ever parody a celebrity. Its some random dude who has too much time on his hands. Big whoop.

Too much time on his hands? How much time does it take to send out random tweets a few times a week to various folks. I guarantee-GUARANTEE-you use more time in a day reading and commenting on this board than he uses on his Faux twitter account in a week.

• Fire 4

The pedestal that faux is on (especially around here) is pretty annoying to me. Its as if people think he is the only person to ever parody a celebrity. Its some random dude who has too much time on his hands. Big whoop.

Too much time on his hands? How much time does it take to send out random tweets a few times a week to various folks. I guarantee-GUARANTEE-you use more time in a day reading and commenting on this board than he uses on his Faux twitter account in a week.

Thanks for saying this first, Mr. A.

There are plenty of parody accounts, but not all are created equal.

He is really good at it. Considered by many even outside the sphere of Nebraska to be the best sports parody account out there.