GT: Nebraska at Purdue - 11AM - BTN

The defense of the "talent" and progress is terrible. They are absolutely terrible, that's it. The basic fundamentals of basketball are not even executed anywhere near a consistent level. The offensive NCAA rankings are awful. And they show no meaningful improvement in their next game. I still go the games and cheer from my cheap seats. But they are horrid. Tim Miles lol

Our lineup is a bunch of transfers. Have you ever heard of that working at all? Let his guys come in and develop, start judging Miles after next year.

Wait I have to wait for basketball players to learn to pass the ball, play defense for more then two possessions in a row, let a team run a simple back door with 23 seconds left, take awful shots, drive and stop? It doesn't matter if they are transfers or high school players, the excuse of his guys is lost on me for all sports. Your a coach then you need to be able to coach the basics to your team. HIS GUYS that is inadequate excuse for what the "product" should remotely look like.

The defense of the "talent" and progress is terrible. They are absolutely terrible, that's it. The basic fundamentals of basketball are not even executed anywhere near a consistent level. The offensive NCAA rankings are awful. And they show no meaningful improvement in their next game. I still go the games and cheer from my cheap seats. But they are horrid. Tim Miles lol

Our lineup is a bunch of transfers. Have you ever heard of that working at all? Let his guys come in and develop, start judging Miles after next year.

Wait I have to wait for basketball players to learn to pass the ball, play defense for more then two possessions in a row, let a team run a simple back door with 23 seconds left, take awful shots, drive and stop? It doesn't matter if they are transfers or high school players, the excuse of his guys is lost on me for all sports. Your a coach then you need to be able to coach the basics to your team. HIS GUYS that is inadequate excuse for what the "product" should remotely look like.

Than do not watch the games!