killer cacti

49er’s wonJ It was a good game..now you owe me a dinner? :) Since you are so nice though, I will still make you and your wife dinner or take you both out for dinner, your choice:) 49er's will play the Seahawks on their home field and that will be tough. The Seahawks only have lost once on their home field in 2 years. Go 49er's:)

49er’s wonJ It was a good game..now you owe me a dinner? :) Since you are so nice though, I will still make you and your wife dinner or take you both out for dinner, your choice:) 49er's will play the Seahawks on their home field and that will be tough. The Seahawks only have lost once on their home field in 2 years. Go 49er's:)

You won, fair & square. I owe you, tell me what you want...

And Bucky, did Shaw really do that? Seems like a jackass move. I used to like him.

And Bucky, did Shaw really do that? Seems like a jackass move. I used to like him.

I have no idea. I saw the picture on the Rant and it didn't have a back story. It may not even be real. Assuming it is real I don't know what Shaw can realistically be expected to do with that situation. What would Witehurst have done if presented with a Gamecock helmet in 2005?

The Panther stuff is just to rib you, I was rooting for them...kind of disappointed.

EDIT: So I did some googiling and it is real, happened yesterday at a signing in Charleston.

I have no idea. I saw the picture on the Rant and it didn't have a back story. It may not even be real. Assuming it is real I don't know what Shaw can realistically be expected to do with that situation. What would Witehurst have done if presented with a Gamecock helmet in 2005?

The Panther stuff is just to rib you, I was rooting for them...kind of disappointed.

EDIT: So I did some googiling and it is real, happened yesterday at a signing in Charleston.

I agree. Probably more on the guy bringing it to him. If it was a Clemson fan...why would you do that. If it was a USC fan, why would you buy a Clemson helmet? I'm perplexed by the whole situation. I am glad he's gone though.