Name of a former player

Been racking my brain the last 24 hours trying to think of the name of a former player for the Huskers. I think he was a Lincoln kid who played and started at guard. May have started under Collier and finished with Sadler. He was hurt toward the end of his senior season which put a crimp in the Husker season. Not having any luck finding him in NSAA or any Husker websites.

Thanks Comish! It was Jake M.

No problem. He was a Lincoln SE teammate of Nick Bahe (Kansas/Creighton, now on sports radio in Omaha and I believe they are still pretty close) and really blossomed until he got hurt (against Kansas, if I remember correctly)

Thanks Comish! It was Jake M.

No problem. He was a Lincoln SE teammate of Nick Bahe (Kansas/Creighton, now on sports radio in Omaha and I believe they are still pretty close) and really blossomed until he got hurt (against Kansas, if I remember correctly)

Youre right. It was against Kansas. Dont know why but I remember that play pretty well. Took quite shot going for a lay I think and all but got flipped completely over.