Suh's twitter to FauxPelini

The Dude

Congrats Bo, it only took you three years to embrace something the fans like.

Where did this seemingly arbitrary number come from?

The time where fauxpelini took off and Bo acknowledged him.

I'm all for the joke, but I can't help but notice the timing where Bo was in dying need of some positive pr and him finally playing along.

I'm all for the joke, but I can't help but notice the timing where Bo was in dying need of some positive pr and him finally playing along.

Cuz Bo's never done or said anything positive whatsoever before being as close as humanely possible to being canned............ :rolleyes:

Bo's been pretty laid back and relaxed, and gettin better, over the past 2-3 years or so. To act like this has just all a sudden began now for the sake of need is a bit ridiculous.

• Fire 6

Cuz Bo's never done or said anything positive whatsoever before being as close as humanely possible to being canned............ :rolleyes:

Bo's been pretty laid back and relaxed, and gettin better, over the past 2-3 years or so. To act like this has just all a sudden began now for the sake of need is a bit ridiculous.

Really? Like it wouldn't have been a great time to cash in on the cat thing back in 2010? It might have made a Sportscenter commercial.

Agree with Mr. Accountability, change of any kind doesn't happen over night. Bo has dialed it down the past couple of years. He only had a couple of slips on TV this year. The media makes such a big deal of it due to his past actions. He lost it less this year and without the foul language the a certain coach that doesn't get blanket media coverage. That's Bo problem, due to his past actions, every time he steps over a line the media thinks is news worthy, they jump on it. The camera men in the stadium should find other things to broadcast, but they need the rating as well.

Bo has been getting better. He damn near erased all progress with the Iowa game and the surrounding events. Still, I think it's clear he's making an effort.

It's preferred that all coaches act like TO on the sideline but, I'd rather have my kids and grandkids witness Bo's fiery nature, than to lip read Iowa's coach's lips during the same game. He was just as upset as Bo demonstrated, however Bo didn't use foul language that none of us would say in front of our mothers. Yet not one word about it from the media. GBR

Bo has been getting better. He damn near erased all progress with the Iowa game and the surrounding events. Still, I think it's clear he's making an effort.

It's preferred that all coaches act like TO on the sideline but, I'd rather have my kids and grandkids witness Bo's fiery nature, than to lip read Iowa's coach's lips during the same game. He was just as upset as Bo demonstrated, however Bo didn't use foul language that none of us would say in front of our mothers. Yet not one word about it from the media. GBR

Bo uses some pretty colorful language almost every game.

Really? Like it wouldn't have been a great time to cash in on the cat thing back in 2010? It might have made a Sportscenter commercial.

From spring to fall last year:

Harlem Shake:

Jack Hoffman TD:

• Fire 2