so, listening to Sharp and Benning in the morning

74Hunter

No I am tired of Pelini talking and seein the same sh#t on the field every year but i guess you are fine with it.

What are your options man?

You don't have any control over it. Why criticize people that are 'fine' with it to the extent that they can't change it and choose to enjoy it how they can regardless, as if that is a negative character trait?

I feel so sorry for you.

• Fire 1

No I am tired of Pelini talking and seein the same sh#t on the field every year but i guess you are fine with it.

What are your options man?

You don't have any control over it. Why criticize people that are 'fine' with it to the extent that they can't change it and choose to enjoy it how they can regardless, as if that is a negative character trait?

I feel so sorry for you.

http://m.espn.go.com...bigten&id=96696

"Sure, Bo can coach and recruit just fine with four years on his contract. But if full support exists from the administration, why not keep him at five?

Really, if he's not extended, it's more about power than money. No matter the circumstances, the cost of business is high in the Big Ten, where coaching salaries are outpaced only by the Southeastern Conference.

Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio recently signed an extension that keeps him under contract for six years. Minnesota coach Jerry Kill was extended through the 2018 season. Iowa's Kirk Ferentz is signed through 2020.

Spring football starts on Saturday at Nebraska. Big news, as always, around here.

Old habits die hard, I know, but let's try, for once, not to read too much into the little dramas.

Otherwise, football is no different than the weather in Nebraska: Cold one day, hot the next, with no idea from where the next storm is coming."

really give Bo an extension? lol.

This is standard fare in college athletics.

True. And if I'd place a bet, I'd bet that 99 is one of those that has been critical of Bo's recruiting. No extension hurts recruiting.

Would you like better recruiting and sucess on the field, or are you here only to cry and troll? Who ever said I was fine with anything? I pointed out the simple fact that no extension on his contract will equal more negative recruting, in response to your drive by troll.

really give Bo an extension? lol.

This is standard fare in college athletics.

True. And if I'd place a bet, I'd bet that 99 is one of those that has been critical of Bo's recruiting. No extension hurts recruiting.

Would you like better recruiting and sucess on the field, or are you here only to cry and troll? Who ever said I was fine with anything? I pointed out the simple fact that no extension on his contract will equal more negative recruting, in response to your drive by troll.

I want to see more than just 9 wins and a bowl game. If Pelini doesn't improve this year he probably won't be here the following year.

I want to see more than just 9 wins and a bowl game.

We've already done that, if you want to split hairs. Anyhow, contrary to the beliefs of the #9whiners, we ALL want that.

Some think that blowing the whole thing up and starting over new is the right thing, doesn't matter if that brings 3 win seasons with no guarantees of anything better. Some of us feel that 9+ wins and the chance to play for conference championships every other year is better than the possibility of a losing season and losing the sellout streak.

We've already done that, if you want to split hairs. Anyhow, contrary to the beliefs of the #9whiners, we ALL want that.

Some think that blowing the whole thing up and starting over new is the right thing, doesn't matter if that brings 3 win seasons with no guarantees of anything better. Some of us feel that 9+ wins and the chance to play for conference championships every other year is better than the possibility of a losing season and losing the sellout streak.

So add 1 more win. a couple of sesaons. big whoop dee do. There is a better chance we lose the sellout streak to Bo because of mediocrity. Under Callahan we knew it was his last season but if Bo is here another couple of years things could change if there is no improvement. Stagnation is the worst because after a while people will care less. Atleast if Bo had a down year you can blame on it too many good players left but when you can compile the same record with new players just with all the seniors nothing really to get excited about. If injuries become a problem once again this year the talk will heat up.

So add 1 more win. a couple of sesaons. big whoop dee do. There is a better chance we lose the sellout streak to Bo because of mediocrity. Under Callahan we knew it was his last season but if Bo is here another couple of years things could change if there is no improvement. Stagnation is the worst because after a while people will care less. Atleast if Bo had a down year you can blame on it too many good players left but when you can compile the same record with new players just with all the seniors nothing really to get excited about. If injuries become a problem once again this year the talk will heat up.

Yeah, the day that our "fans" quit showing up when we're winning 9/10 games a year just proves that Bo was right, and it will cement the fact that they are indeed entitled and spoiled.

If you think that ANY coach could get away with a sub .500 season around here, well then I've got some groovy ocean front property in Sidney to sell you.

Lastly, making the jump from 9/10 wins and actually playing for championships to winning championships is much smaller than blowing the whole thing up and going with the unknown. Not to mention, they're putting together what may be their best recruiting class, and I'd hate to lose that momentum.

Yeah, the day that our "fans" quit showing up when we're winning 9/10 games a year just proves that Bo was right, and it will cement the fact that they are indeed entitled and spoiled.

If you think that ANY coach could get away with a sub .500 season around here, well then I've got some groovy ocean front property in Sidnet to sell you.

Lastly, making the jump from 9/10 wins and actually playing for championships to winning championships is much smaller than blowing the whole thing up and going with the unknown. Not to mention, they're putting together what may be their best recruiting class, and I'd hate to lose that momentum.

we are getting farther and farther away from a conference championship. We got our ass kicked last time. We are also getting taken to the woodshed against the better teams and have complete breakdowns where we lose to teams we shouldn't and it happens too much. When was the last time we had a win over a good ranked team? 2011 Michigan St? Now we are getting to the point where getting ranked is starting to become a problem. If not corrected how much farther do we slide under Bo?

If you think that ANY coach could get away with a sub .500 season around here, well then I've got some groovy ocean front property in Sidnet to sell you.

we are getting farther and farther away from a conference championship. We got our ass kicked last time. We are also getting taken to the woodshed against the better teams and have complete breakdowns where we lose to teams we shouldn't and it happens too much. When was the last time we had a win over a good ranked team? 2011 Michigan St? Now we are getting to the point where getting ranked is starting to become a problem. If not corrected how much farther do we slide under Bo?

Good questions, I guess I'll answer the last one, probably when we get the the level of the last coach we fired. But I'm not making those decisions.

Listen, I'd be all for a change if there was somebody out there, a realistic candidate (no show clause) who was guaranteed to be better, but there just isn't that guy right now. Probably the best we could hope for right now would be Gill or Frost, those that would realistically come here.