2014-15 Schedule Released

Mavric

2014-15 B1G Home and Home: Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Minnesota and Wisconsin #Huskers

2014-15 HOME single plays: Indiana, Michigan State, Northwestern and Rutgers #Huskers

2014-15 ROAD Single Plays: Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State and Purdue. #Huskers

That's fairly balanced for us. Two of the upper-tier teams in each category. Maybe three H&H depending on if you look at Minny's conference record or overall schedule strength.

Sorry, I was just posting in there to follow up your post, Mav.

I'm not looking forward to road trips to Maryland. They might have the worst fans in college basketball.

I thought Duke held that distinction

I know you're joking, but Maryland fans have rioted after games on countless occasions. They're known to f#*k with opponents in their hotels, etc. Just awful.

The Five Worst Terrapin Riots

5) February 12, 2005: An estimated 3,000 fans take to the streets after a regular-season win over Duke. Objects are thrown off roofs. Couches are burned in the streets. Police arrest at least fourteen.

4) March 3, 2010: A regular-season upset of Duke results in twenty-seven arrests. Video of the confrontations shows police severely beating an unarmed reveler. Probably the only guy who didn't deserve it.

3) April 1, 2002: To celebrate the team's national-championship win, students pick up metal barriers and use them as battering rams against police. Six patrol cars are damaged. A state trooper loses two teeth after being hit in the face with a wooden board.

2) March 31, 2001: Mourning a Final Four loss, despondent fans loot local homes in order to burn the stolen furniture. They melt a cable line that leaves 30,000 residents without TV service. Total damages? $500,000.

1) April 4, 2006: Students light street fires, throw bottles, and try to tip over a bus—after a win by their women's basketball team.