Ronda Rousey says she could beat Floyd Mayweather in MMA fight

I watched the Toney Couture fight - everyone said it proved MMA is superior. To me it proved couture is better at his craft than Toney. If MMA has just box what happens - lights out. These are two separate disciplines, Rousey looking for attention.

If MMA had just boxing...itd be boxing. I don't understand what youre trying to say...?

Why would Couture stand and box with Toney knowing that is where he is strongest?

Sorry about the confusion. IMO the argument that because an MMA fighter beats a boxer in an MMA match, doesn't prove superiority between the two disciplines.

Early in the fight Couture did try to stand and exchange blows. He took a pretty good shot and took the fight to the mat.

I'm not sure what fight you were watching but Toney never hit Couture before Randy took him down. In fact, I'm fairly certain that Toney never landed a punch. If he did, it was while Randy was on top of him and it was more of a slap than a punch.

As to Ronda beating Mayweather, she said she would crawl over to him and take him down. Wouldn't give him the chance to punch her.