WR Keyston Fuller [Duke Commit]

Mavric

• 3 weeks later...

From Husker Journal:

APRIL 5 2014. ALL TEAMS MESSAGE BOARDS

KEYSTON FULLER, WR, 6-0, 180, GRIFFIN, GEORGIA

Fuller has offers from Clemson, Duke, Georgia Tech, Nebraska, North Carolina and Texas A&M.

Fuller plays baseball and doesn't plan on taking any unofficial visits this spring/summer.

"North Carolina, I like the offense you know. My high school runs the same offense; that would kind of be easy for me to make the transition. It's an offense I would be comfortable in. Texas A&M is another school with an offense where they throw the ball around a lot. That's always a plus." Fuller said

"Coach Chris Kapilovio (UNC) is the guy I'm talking with all the time, he says I'm the number one guy on the board as far as receivers go." Fuller said

"Ways out there"

"I like Nebraska but it is a ways out there. I'm going to try to set up one of my officials visits to Nebraska. Get up there and check them out before I make a decision." Fuller said

"Yes sir." When asked if Charlton Warren was his recruiter. "He was the one who talked to me about the offer. He was messaging me about 3 or 4 times before he offered me over the phone." Fuller said

"I was kind of excited he (Warren) kind of threw a hint out there about an offer. We were messaging one day on Facebook. He said call when you can I have good news for you. I kind of get the gist what he was saying." Fuller said

"He (Warren) is a real nice guy he's from Georgia, more on my side of the family south of Atlanta. We can relate to some things. He said I would be a big part of their offense. The first year or two I will play special teams."

"The fan base, the game day experience." Fuller commented what he knows so far about the Clemson Tigers. "I've never been to A Clemson game before but seen it on TV and can see the big time atmosphere. I know they have some big time receivers there." Fuller said

"You know they (Georgia Tech) don't throw the ball as much, but when they do throw they can make big plays. With him (Coach Al Preston) he wants me to come and play receiver."

Relatives pushing academics; Duke

"I'm a real big academic guy my parents and grand parents instilled in me; academics, academics, academics. When I was in 9th or 10th grade they were like we need to check out Duke. To them coming with an offer that was a plus." Fuller said

• 2 months later...