New Staff Addition

Sweet, now we should expect Bama-like results without the dedication and resource allocation that Bama has provided for Satan.

#entitled

"How can Bo be expected to compete when there isn't even a position at Nebraska that Alabama has just for recruiting?"

(Position is created, Bo makes hire)

"How can Bo expect to compete when we don't cheat?"

Does the moving company charge by mile or by time? Either way it's got to be getting expensive loading those goalpost up and transporting them.

Yeah, cause the 2 new guys and the handful we have on staff equal the 24 or so that. Bama has.

Apples to filet mignon.

yeah, again. i am not so sure 'bama should be in this conversation.

the conversation should be: are we doing enough to compete in the B1G? i think so.

are we competitive in the B1G? that is another discussion.

I remember when "we were going to walk into the B1G and DOMINATE"

Now everyone is good with waiting and "competing"

• Fire 2

Sweet, now we should expect Bama-like results without the dedication and resource allocation that Bama has provided for Satan.

#entitled

I like how everyone keeps regurgitating the Alabama thing like A) it is the norm around college football, and B) we know that the 24 non-coaching staff members are all dedicated solely to recruiting, and C) has any bearing on us winning the Big Ten conference.

• Fire 1

I like how everyone keeps regurgitating the Alabama thing like A) it is the norm around college football, and B) we know that the 24 non-coaching staff members are all dedicated solely to recruiting, and C) has any bearing on us winning the Big Ten conference.

it is the ultimate straw-man. "if we can't compete with 'bama, how can we be expected to compete with anyone?"

yup. the B1G was the biggest joke of a conference there ever was when we were in the big XII. yet, we did not have the right players to adequately compete and it took time to adjust. i guess the style of football in the big XII was very specific to the big XII.

And when we as fans knew in June that NU was moving, and the coaches I'm sure knew before then, clearly that wasn't enough time to change who we want on our team.

I don't see how us fans being a bunch of misinformed idiots is a knock on our team.

not a knock on the team. but it goes to show the cognitive cartwheels many go through to justify the argument that bo's tenure has been a success, or that we should at least be satisfied with what he has been able to do.

• Fire 2