Whos Left

mothy

What's the latest on Walton? Is he going to follow A.J. to Penn State?? I'd like to pick him up, along with Deas, Henry, and Issac and call it a year.

I read in the paper the other day that Charles Deas cancelled his visit. Danzell Issac was going to make a decision after he came back from his visit to Michigan St.(which was last weekend). I think we get Issac, Walton and most likely Henry. A QB looks like a slim chance at this point.

Henry, is going to commit on his visit tomorrow.

That's what seems to be rumoured. His final 2 are Nebraska and UTEP and i don't think Utep has the coaches, fans, facilities, conference affiliation to superseed Nebraska. Still there's that factor of UTEP being very close to home. I put our chances of a commitment from him at 90%

hello, I think that NU will land the lacky 6'6"/4.4 speedster, & he maybe it for the recruiting season - unless blake wants lee bad enough at dt than there maybe lee as a possibility - yet, is not NU very close to its 85 schollie #'s right now (even w/ the possibility of gs, or transfers, or non-qualifiers, or decommittments - NU is still pretty close to its limit, plus there is always a good possibility that a handful of walk-ons are rewarded w/ schollies, & there is also a chance that muhammad & thomas are rewarded w/ an additional yr)?

I just wish there was a chance that NU could snag mouton

1 - Henry 95%

2 - Walton 50%

3 - Deas 25%

4 - Lee 25%

5 - Mouton 50% with him not being a commit at the AA game makes me wonder

also if I remember correctly Blake said he had 2 in his pocket from Cali - Thenarse and ?

Danzel I dont think qualifies

Davis has us in the lead but I think he ends up at Phat Phils Pharm

:restore2

Jeremy Crabtree said on the radio today that he thanks Deas is going to Florida State. He said don't be suprised that FSU pulls out one of the top 2 classes and it starts with landing this guy.

He also said that there is a good chance Henry ends up at NU but don't count out UTEP just yet since they have been on him since the get go.

He also said he figured Walton would end up at Penn State.

Crabtree also once said Wallace would be N which didn't happen. He's just another recruiting weatherman.

He said could..not would. And that's not unusual. A few people like hootin and myself specifically said he had NU trailing Penn St and Ohio St. Recruiting changes on the drop of the dime. Will Henry has us leading everyone else right now and could change his mind tommarow and commit to UTEP. I was the only person who said publicly A.J would be a husker commit and he didn't turn out to be one because at the time he had a strong bond with the coaches and had visited us 3 or 4 times usually indicating a favorite. Look what Freeman did and he was an NU commit.