Boko Haram

It is amazing how some people can be so absolutely disgusting.

LINK

Abuja, Nigeria (CNN) -- It is a parent's worst nightmare: Your child goes to school, never to return home.

Scores of Nigerians are living that horrific reality after 230 schoolgirls were abducted, allegedly by Boko Haram, under the cover of darkness on April 16. Of the hundreds of girls herded into vehicles, only 43 have escaped.

And as their parents wait and hope, the government is grappling with an Islamist terror group that has gotten more brazen.

CNN is only covering it because they believe Boko took MH370, too.

And Fox is only covering it because some second cousin's uncle (thrice removed) knew of a guy that had a friend that lived in Libya during the Benghazi attacks.

---

On a serious note, I'm glad the Nigerians pulled their head out of their arse and allowed the West in to help out. This is disgusting, and if the rumors are true that these girls have already been auctioned off as brides and sex slaves for hypocritical vermin, I don't understand how that government can sleep at night.

I also can't stand how Fox is already trying to blame Obama for this due to a supposed lack of Northern Africa Foreign Policy plan when it wouldn't have mattered what was in place, as Nigeria was not allowing help. If they would take 10% of that energy they use to blame Obama for every ill in the world, and actually put it towards worthwhile stories...

And Fox is only covering it because some second cousin's uncle (thrice removed) knew of a guy that had a friend that lived in Libya during the Benghazi attacks.

---

On a serious note, I'm glad the Nigerians pulled their head out of their arse and allowed the West in to help out. This is disgusting, and if the rumors are true that these girls have already been auctioned off as brides and sex slaves for hypocritical vermin, I don't understand how that government can sleep at night.

I also can't stand how Fox is already trying to blame Obama for this due to a supposed lack of Northern Africa Foreign Policy plan when it wouldn't have mattered what was in place, as Nigeria was not allowing help. If they would take 10% of that energy they use to blame Obama for every ill in the world, and actually put it towards worthwhile stories...

Blaming Obama for everything is the only worthwhile story.

---

But he's the worst!!!

So, a good question that the white house is going to have to answer is....how much US military involvement are you willing to commit to this?

Honest answer: not much. Sounds like a job for the UN.

Thanks for an honest answer.

I see a real cry for help that is going to pull at the heart strings of a lot of people. I can see the UN starting to get involved then turn to the US and ask for us to do something.

This is a real tough one for me. The irrational/emotional side of me wants to send in 100k troops and totally demolish any remnants of these animals. The rational side of me says to tell Europe to go fix it. Give outside aid how ever we can and stay out of it as far as we can as far as military.

But...God Damn if that were my daughters.....

• Fire 1

So, a good question that the white house is going to have to answer is....how much US military involvement are you willing to commit to this?

Honest answer: not much. Sounds like a job for the UN.

Thanks for an honest answer.

I see a real cry for help that is going to pull at the heart strings of a lot of people. I can see the UN starting to get involved then turn to the US and ask for us to do something.

This is a real tough one for me. The irrational/emotional side of me wants to send in 100k troops and totally demolish any remnants of these animals. The rational side of me says to tell Europe to go fix it. Give outside aid how ever we can and stay out of it as far as we can as far as military.

But...God Damn if that were my daughters.....

This is exactly how I feel.