Wistrom says selfishness of players "makes me sick"

So to review, Ross Els can only get his punt return teams to average more than three yards a return when they aren't muffing it, and he carries a defeatist attitude.

And he got a raise.

And people wonder why I question the decisions and general management aptitude on this coaching staff.

Maybe because he improved in other areas and responsibilities? Perhaps you should ask Shawn about this one instead of plugging your M.O.

Do we currently have a top ten recruiting class in the rankings?http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

932.gif

I would say we have a recruiting class. There are probably good players on it. The absolute earliest they can be rated is when it's over, and likely should be judged two years from now.

Cool, so you will withhold throwing the team under the bus until after the season?

I didn't know the entire team had no game experience, from which we could predict future performance based on orevious results.

Coaching staff too I guess.

Is it hard being so obtuse?

Acutely

• Fire 1

So to review, Ross Els can't get his punt return teams to average more than three yards a return when they aren't muffing it, and he carries a defeatist attitude.

And he got a raise.

And people wonder why I question the decisions and general management aptitude on this coaching staff.

Wow, it's never ceases to amaze me how much can be read into what someone says to a reporter. But, you are the best person to speak of a defeatist attitude, you are the king.

• Fire 1

So to review, Ross Els can't get his punt return teams to average more than three yards a return when they aren't muffing it, and he carries a defeatist attitude.

And he got a raise.

So to review the tenor of your every post.....Bo sucks, the staff sucks, anime sucks (okay, I swung for low-hanging fruit on the last one, but I'm probably right about it also.)

And he got a raise.

So to review the tenor of your every post.....Bo sucks, the staff sucks, anime sucks (okay, I swung for low-hanging fruit on the last one, but I'm probably right about it also.)

Bo doesn't "suck".

Bo has proven that, when he's given some good tools, he can create some very good things.

However, he's also proven that when he has all of the controls, and is responsible for creating opportunities that he was fortunate to have, well he ain't so great.

His staff? At times they suck.

He's a good defensive coach. I just feel the bar at NU is high and we're settling and making excuses. Case in point, in another thread there is discussion about how Espn has us slotted at #24. Bo Pelini is the only coach in the last 50 years at NU who wouldn't be pilloried for that happening.

• Fire 3