Why does the messiah get a pass by the media for the current gas prices?

Obama will be somewhere in that 15-20 range in terms of presidential rankings all-time. Above average. At least, as my best guess. The sad thing is, he probably had the potential to crack top-5.

So Obama is more of a 9-4/10-4 kind of guy?

And with the schedule he was given that's pretty pathetic imo

Obama will be somewhere in that 15-20 range in terms of presidential rankings all-time. Above average. At least, as my best guess. The sad thing is, he probably had the potential to crack top-5.

What, do you want to go back to George W. Bush?! No one else would even take the job!

• Fire 3

What, do you want to go back to George W. Bush?! No one else would even take the job!

We're still America, we'd get someone good.

And Obama's best cabinet guys came from W. If Obama wasn't trying to parlay this into a better Presidency job somewhere else he'd have gotten better talent into his secretary offices.

We're still America, we'd get someone good.

And Obama's best cabinet guys came from W. If Obama wasn't trying to parlay this into a better Presidency job somewhere else he'd have gotten better talent into his secretary offices.

the cabinets were empty when obama took over. you're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

I will concede that it's pretty crappy Obama hasn't been given an extension yet. He's going to look like a lame duck in a year or so unless he's guaranteed that third term. No one will want to move here without that security.