Why does the messiah get a pass by the media for the current gas prices?

I'm sorry are you referring to Jesus or what religion do you ascribe to I am not sure who you are referring to as Messiah but just a guess that he/she/it probably doesn't have much impact on American gas prices.

Yeah. My guess is that He has bigger things to worry about . . . and a Husker message board might not be the best place to find Him.

I'm sorry are you referring to Jesus or what religion do you ascribe to I am not sure who you are referring to as Messiah but just a guess that he/she/it probably doesn't have much impact on American gas prices.

Yeah. My guess is that He has bigger things to worry about . . . and a Husker message board might not be the best place to find Him.

I dunno, I bet if he read this board He would get in a turbo 'Shed battle with Knapplc.

Nah the Messiah is the best thing for this country just look at his overall approval rating

Do you think that approval rating is a good judge of how good or bad a president is for the country? Assuming that you're talking about Obama as the Messiah, of course . . . which seems a bit silly.