Looking for a ticket to the Florida Atlantic game

I need a little help from some experts of Memorial Stadium.

I have been a fan since 1970, never been to a game at Memorial Stadium, only away games, mostly at Baylor. I have been on a tour, but this will be my first experience at Memorial Stadium. I have been looking at tickets online, at the site accessible on huskermax. I know these prices are a bit high, but I am willing to spend a few bucks as this might be my only trip to Memorial. But I would consider other methods if they guarantee I can get the tickets mailed to me at least two weeks in advance as I am driving in on Saturday and leaving the same day.

I have a couple of questions.

1. What is the best place to get third party tickets?

2. What seats should I avoid if possible?

3. Best seat section for the money?

4. Where are the seats marked with letter underscore letter, like this:

Lower-GL-15Y

Section: C_H

Section K_V

Section: K_H

Section: J_V

Section: J_H

and several other letter underscore letter sections. ?????????

Any help or advise that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I know I will over pay my one time visit, but I want to avoid getting my pants pulled down unnecessarily.

Stub hub is the best site, sit in the east or west sides, south endzone is the last resort, do not sit in the north endzone.

Don't sit in rows 40-47 on the sides, they are obstructed view. The 600 level on the east side is 155 feet vertical so don't sit up there unless you have good vision.

https://m.stubhub.com/nebraska-football-tickets/nebraska-vs-florida-atlantic-8-30-2014-4455918/

I have been a fan since 1970, never been to a game at Memorial Stadium, only away games, mostly at Baylor. I have been on a tour, but this will be my first experience at Memorial Stadium. I have been looking at tickets online, at the site accessible on huskermax. I know these prices are a bit high, but I am willing to spend a few bucks as this might be my only trip to Memorial. But I would consider other methods if they guarantee I can get the tickets mailed to me at least two weeks in advance as I am driving in on Saturday and leaving the same day.

Lower-GL-15Y

Section K_V

Any help or advise that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I know I will over pay my one time visit, but I want to avoid getting my pants pulled down unnecessarily.

Ya sure Carl you've never been to memorial. Nice try, they still won't let you in. Atleast you and Avery Moss can try and sneak in together. Don't expect your old team to pull a surprise, your not that good of a coach.

Lower-GL-15Y

Section K_V

Ya sure Carl you've never been to memorial. Nice try, they still won't let you in. Atleast you and Avery Moss can try and sneak in together. Don't expect your old team to pull a surprise, your not that good of a coach.

Dang it Johnny, and all because I had an allergic reaction to his cat Faux-Jangles. It was the cat that made my nose itch, I sweat it. I was framed.

Of all seats to avoid, I'd say avoid the "obstructed view" seats under the balconies on West and East Stadium. I think a good threshold is Row 35. Anything higher and you can only see the field. I've sat in the lower "obstructed view" seats too. At that level on East and West Stadium you'll be watching the game through the players on the sidelines. It's been a while though, and I was in middle school when I sat there, but at least you can see the sky in those "obstructed view" seats.

I sit in the new east stadium expansion, and having sat everywhere else, I love it up there. Personally, I like being able to see all the action, being able to see the plays develop and where everyone is lined up. I know you can in other parts too, but I like it from there the best. Plus, you can't beat front row up there... Another reason is how easy it is to get to the concourse compared to other parts of the stadium. It's usually always a hassle to get all the way down to the concourse. But up there, the concourses and restrooms are very close. Especially when comparing to north and south stadiums where the journey up and down ramps are pretty long. Many times I've gone to the bathroom and back in my seats during a 30 second timeout. The only bad part is there's two men's restrooms up there, which form some pretty good lines during halftime. Still not insanely bad though.

No where are there seats like this though...

http://molempire.com/2011/09/14/worst-seats-on-stadiums-around-the-world/

(although, the top row of the "obstructed view" east and west stadium could be similar to the first image)

My seats are in the North end and I love them. If you wait until all the players are off the field, getting out is easy. Plus the sound system is awesome/was there (who knows now with the new one). Also you have the giant screen right there in your face.

But of course, if the action is on the other side (which it seems like it always is), your screwed.