"I'm not truly well off."

i do not follow the news too much, but it does seem kind of like a weird talking point. i get that they want to seem relate-able, but it seems like an overreaction to romney's 47% debacle.

i mean, they are successful, why hide it? and the more you try to, the more disingenuous they come off.

but like i said, i do not follow the news too much. i do like hilary, but she always seems so fake to me during the softball interviews.

i do like hilary, but she always seems so fake to me during the softball interviews.

She's not quite a natural, is she? :)

i think she just tries too hard to say the most acceptable thing. like if you ask her what her favorite movie is, it is going to be the top box office family film out. things like that, and i get it is a hard position because you do not want to offend, but she plays it so safe it just seems insincere and like pandering. i think she comes off fairly natural, but it is hard to buy.

obama shared that his favorite show was the wire and favorite character was omar for pete's sake. that's some real sh#t i can get behind.

• Fire 1

obama shared that his favorite show was the wire and favorite character was omar for pete's sake. that's some real sh#t i can get behind.

He only said that because The Wire is inarguably the best show of all time . . . and Omar is one of the best characters ever.

He only said that because The Wire is inarguably the best show of all time . . . and Omar is one of the best characters ever.

I just started watching The Wire and so far as Michael K. Williams is concerned, Chalky White is better than Omar. But again, I have only watched the first 8 episodes of season 1.

that's a fair point. it was a safe choice that had the appearance of an edge.

i think she just tries too hard to say the most acceptable thing. like if you ask her what her favorite movie is, it is going to be the top box office family film out. things like that, and i get it is a hard position because you do not want to offend, but she plays it so safe it just seems insincere and like pandering. i think she comes off fairly natural, but it is hard to buy.

Yep, I don't think we've seen the real Hillary Clinton in years. It's like watching an actor play a part, and while I get that every politician plays a role in front of the camera, she seems exceptionally fake to me.

She's clearly in politics because that's the career she chose. Her stint in the Senate, that carpet-bagging BS of "I live in New York" was one of the most transparent pieces of merde I've seen in a long time. I don't know what disgusted me more - the fact that she tried that stunt or that the idiot voters of New York elected her. At least Nebraskans were smart enough to see through Bob Kerry and sent him packing his carpet bags. Small miracles.

I just started watching The Wire and so far as Michael K. Williams is concerned, Chalky White is better than Omar. But again, I have only watched the first 8 episodes of season 1.

i am jealous. watching 'the wire' for the first time was one of my greatest experiences. third only to getting married and having a child.

Yep, I don't think we've seen the real Hillary Clinton in years. It's like watching an actor play a part, and while I get that every politician plays a role in front of the camera, she seems exceptionally fake to me.

She's clearly in politics because that's the career she chose. Her stint in the Senate, that carpet-bagging BS of "I live in New York" was one of the most transparent pieces of merde I've seen in a long time. I don't know what disgusted me more - the fact that she tried that stunt or that the idiot voters of New York elected her. At least Nebraskans were smart enough to see through Bob Kerry and sent him packing his carpet bags. Small miracles.

New Yorkers elected Bloomberg. That tells you everything you need to know about how stupid they are.

Get. Out.

Hillary seems like a bad campaigner

Fortunately her entire campaign is pretty much laid out for her, she'll be reasonably good in the debates, she'll have little primary pressure, and her opposition is all sorts of discombobulated. If Barack Obama, the GOAT campaigner, was running for his first term in 2016 he would absolutely crush. Landslide win. Hillary should still win, but anything can happen.

For the time being (and forever, really) she should just STFU about her money and her private life. That doesn't seem hard.

Hillary seems like a bad campaigner

Fortunately her entire campaign is pretty much laid out for her, she'll be reasonably good in the debates, she'll have little primary pressure, and her opposition is all sorts of discombobulated. If Barack Obama, the GOAT campaigner, was running for his first term in 2016 he would absolutely crush. Landslide win. Hillary should still win, but anything can happen.

For the time being (and forever, really) she should just STFU about her money and her private life. That doesn't seem hard.

So she gets asked questions about her money and private life and she refuses to answer. Now she's hiding something. She can't win either way.

• Fire 1