Noteworthy Movie Actors

Yeah I think I've seen all those movies at least 5 times, except for The Postman. I don't even . . .

The Postman? They took the scrip from Waterworld and every time they saw the word "boat" inserted the word "horse".

Costner IMO is very hit or miss. Loved Open Range, but it wasn't like he was great in the movie. He did a better job directing in that one. He was good in Tin Cup and Bull Durham. The Untouchables and No Way Out were also good ones of his movies.

Gene Hackman is always good in movies, even when the movie is stupid like The Quick and the Dead. He and Christopher Walken rarely ever turn down a role so they are in some crappy movies.

Tom Cruise is a good actor, he is just weird dude.

Sean Penn is a good actor, he is just a assh%le of a person.

Denzel Washington is a good actor, but have heard he is a real jerk.

I don't go see movies because of the actor in the movie I go because the movie interests me.

Yeah I think I've seen all those movies at least 5 times, except for The Postman. I don't even . . .

The Postman? They took the script from Waterworld and every time they saw the word "boat" inserted the word "horse". . . .

Good point !! But I liked it anyway; US government vs. Army 8. I enjoyed Gen. Bethlehem (Will Patton) and Ford Lincoln Mercury (Larenz Tate) characters.

Costner was in Open Range, so that gets him an A for me. The gun fight in that movie is simply amazing.

Hiring guns and corrupt marshal's gang (bad guys) was an Imperial Stormtrooper's ancestors. I agree, amazing but unrealistic.

troopers.jpg

Something unrealistic in a movie? No way.

Missing targets in close range. Especially crooked Denton Baxter was shot numerous times in close range (Boss) yet still alive and conscious ! Or else wearing bulletproof vest or maybe BB gun. And Charley & Boss equipped with stealth gadget and thus immune bullet paths. Yes, unrealistic I say.

However I enjoyed this movie except ending scenes. Typical love story and happy ending :rolleyes: . I prefer Charley or Sue or both died after gunfight victory ..... like Morgan Wyatt in Tombstone movie.

You sound like a critic. Movies don't have to be realistic, they are suppose to be entertaining and escape from everyday life.

Besides, if you have ever read any history about the old west, missing at point blank range was very common. Those guns were not very accurate and the misfired all the time. You don't have to look any farther than the gun fight at OK Corral to see inaccurate gun fighting at close range. By the way how did Wyatt Earp come out of that without a scratch? :ahhhhhhhh

I didn't know that. In other words, Gunsmoke, Rifleman, The Quick and the Dead, Clint Eastwood movies, etc. and million of movies/TV series was completely fake. Abe Lincoln and Wild Bill Hickok was unlucky (misfired all the time). Seriously, I know in the real world was very few men wearing a holsters, like 1 to 1000 or more.