Norfolk 4th of July Parade

Why don't we just get this over with and pass a law, stating white people can never ridicule or offend blacks? Isn't that what everyone wants? For blacks to have the right to put on white face paint (i.e. Nick Cannon, the Wayans Brothers) and ridicule white people, but for white people to keep their mouths shut?

• Fire 3

Why don't we just get this over with and pass a law, stating white people can never ridicule or offend blacks? Isn't that what everyone wants? For blacks to have the right to put on white face paint (i.e. Nick Cannon, the Wayans Brothers) and ridicule white people, but for white people to keep their mouths shut?

EZvj3qm.jpg

• Fire 2

I know different thread but you ever visit Eisenhower Presidential Library Center in small Abilene Kansas? Myself, two times, 1985 and 1990; eerie because very few people around, kinda like ghost town. Plus both times, moderate fog and misty outside. Ike's grave was inside a small chapel; ghostly like and semi-dark, again no people at all inside the chapel except me. Used to be wide open, no locks even Ike's grave site chapel, self-tours and apparently no security guys around and I think no surveillance cameras ..... weird. I'm surprised no graffiti in Eisenhower gravestone plaque. Probably changed in dangerous present world. Well at least better than Obama's outhouse Presidential Library ;) .

127KsAbileneA.jpg

no people

chapel_interior_3_9_04.jpg graves ............ no living people, all ghosts running around ;>)

05eisenhower5.JPG

no people

130305-R-FR000-004.JPG no people

... and empty parking lot !

I was planning on going to the Eisenhower P L - but haven't yet. I'll remember to take some caffeine before I go in. I've been to the Truman, Reagan and Ford libraries thus far.

Regarding the original post - stupid but not racist

I was planning on going to the Eisenhower P L - but haven't yet. I'll remember to take some caffeine before I go in. I've been to the Truman, Reagan and Ford libraries thus far.

Regarding the original post - stupid but not racist

eisenhower3W400.jpg

I forgot Ike's boyhood home. Pretty close to chapel. Again, self-tour and no door locks ..... well used to be. However only hallway paths; restricted (velvet chains and/or bulletproof glass panels). For example, Ike's bed, kitchen, den, mini-library, etc. ....... see it but not touch it. Probably fake books (protect thieves my guess). I'm sure hidden surveillance cameras.

Are you sure that you really, truly, do not understand?

futurama-fry-looking-squint_528x297.jpg