(2018) SG Aguek Arop [San Diego State- Signed LOI]

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Went to watch omaha south vs Overland HS Aurora CO last night.

Confused on something.

I'm pretty sure the program had him listed as a senior. But, he is s 2017 recruit, how does that work?

Good game but sloppily played on both sides. Overland had DeRon Davis that is committed to Indiana. 6'10" beast.

Omaha ended up losing by 4. Came back after Davis got in foul trouble.

I guess I didn't look too closely at the program but he's only a Junior. Maybe the program was wrong. :dunno

Was it just me or was that some ugly basketball? Not saying the players weren't talented but it was basically a shoving match. Fouls everywhere and it was still pretty rough.

Maybe I was just tired after watching eight games but I wasn't that impressed with that game.

I guess I didn't look too closely at the program but he's only a Junior. Maybe the program was wrong. :dunno

Was it just me or was that some ugly basketball? Not saying the players weren't talented but it was basically a shoving match. Fouls everywhere and it was still pretty rough.

Maybe I was just tired after watching eight games but I wasn't that impressed with that game.

Well, we weren't tired of watching basketball. We left at half time of the Gothenburg/Winnebago game to go shopping because Gburg was going to get blown out......STUPID!!!!

We got back at half time of the Aurora/Bishop Neumann game. THAT was a great finish.

The Omaha South game was just plain ugly basketball. There isn't any other way to put it. It wasn't even just the roughness. Both teams had just ugly/weird/stupid turnovers the entire game. They were obviously all very good athletes and good basketball players. But, my son even said they just looked bad in this game.

If Omaha South could have even just made some simple layups at the end, they would have won.

Benning is saying this exact same thing on the radio.

• Mavric changed the title to (2018) SG Aguek Arop [San Diego State Commit]