Coming to Husker game this season.

You can move this where ever it need to be moved. Will be coming to my first and family's first ever trip to Lincoln to watch a game. It will be the boys first Husker game. Coming from Texas. Questions are where are some nice places to stay with out paying an arm and a leg. Doesn't have to be in Lincoln. Can be on the out skirts or even 20-30 miles away. Thanks.

You can move this where ever it need to be moved. Will be coming to my first and family's first ever trip to Lincoln to watch a game. It will be the boys first Husker game. Coming from Texas. Questions are where are some nice places to stay with out paying an arm and a leg. Doesn't have to be in Lincoln. Can be on the out skirts or even 20-30 miles away. Thanks.

Best bet to find something on the out skirts. Hotels downtown step up their rates and require three nights minimum stay usually. There are some nicer hotels in South Lincoln. There's Marriott on 56th and Yankee Hill and a Holiday Inn Express on 27th and Pine Lake. Both are close to shuttle services to the stadium, but I'd recommend driving down early to take it all in down town and around campus. Bunch of hotels near the airport that are cheaper but not much around them. Best Betty is to book as soon as you can. If you want out if town check what's in Crete, maybe seward and Omaha I guess.