Season Tickets On the Way

I get that they're largely tickets that the visitors returned, but is anyone else a bit unnerved that the AD is still trying to unload single game tickets 3 weeks from opening kickoff? The "pick my seat" thing for McNeese State alone looks like there's several hundred tickets still needing to be purchased.

I get that they're largely tickets that the visitors returned, but is anyone else a bit unnerved that the AD is still trying to unload single game tickets 3 weeks from opening kickoff? The "pick my seat" thing for McNeese State alone looks like there's several hundred tickets still needing to be purchased.

It's nothing to be worried about, the seats that are available are pretty much the ones that are returned except for the section in east stadium. Nothing to worry about.

Not to mention there are so many things done to fet around rhe sellout thing. A lot of tickets are purchased by donors and donated back. Some are even purchased by different parts of the school. Its is a pretty manipulated streak in ways, but its also one thats never been in question until now, with a pair of 5000 seat expansions within the last decade completely dismantling what was once an incredibly long waiting list.