Northern Ilinois beats us in alternative uniforms.........

These look alot better then our alts this year, IMO. Alot easier on the eyes and don't look like they just rolled out of bed.

Damn. You serious?

Yes. Not saying I like them, just like them an ounce better then our all red PJs.

I personally love our alts this year. I think Adidas has done a great job so far with all 4 alternative uniforms providing something fun and different each year for a single game. I really wish we did more alternatives each year to be honest. My favorite part of this years uni are the flat red and black helmest. The adizero cleets also look amazing. I believe going with the same color jerseys as pants looks clean and sharp - I wish we would go with all white for an away game, especially Wisconscin to avoid confusion. I am all about tradition and love our standard uniform but a little change every now and then is refreshing.

• Fire 1

I personally love our alts this year. I think Adidas has done a great job so far with all 4 alternative uniforms providing something fun and different each year for a single game. I really wish we did more alternatives each year to be honest. My favorite part of this years uni are the flat red and black helmest. The adizero cleets also look amazing. I believe going with the same color jerseys as pants looks clean and sharp - I wish we would go with all white for an away game, especially Wisconscin to avoid confusion. I am all about tradition and love our standard uniform but a little change every now and then is refreshing.

You only have 8 posts. your opinion is invalid.

:sarcasm

• 2 weeks later...

I may only have 8 posts but have been a Nebraska Season ticket holder since 1992, including the 6 years I served in the military to let you have the freedom to say what you want,and let my parents have my seats. Just because I don't ramble on any topic doesn't mean my opinion is invalid. But if you feel you have a special right on this bord to try and bash on fellow Husker fans for having a different opinion, so be it. I truly doubt you would say it to my face if I were in front of you.

I may only have 8 posts but have been a Nebraska Season ticket holder since 1992, including the 6 years I served in the military to let you have the freedom to say what you want,and let my parents have my seats. Just because I don't ramble on any topic doesn't mean my opinion is invalid. But if you feel you have a special right on this bord to try and bash on fellow Husker fans for having a different opinion, so be it. I truly doubt you would say it to my face if I were in front of you.

You do know what sarcasm is, right? See the little guy holding the sign?

But since you want to be an internet tough guy, I'll play.

If I told you that my family has had season tickets since the 80's does that trump your 92?

I served too. So I guess you're welcome as well to the freedom of being able to post what you want.

Since you're new to the board, you probably didn't get the joke. That's on me. But believe me when I say that if I ever met you in person, my sarcasm would come with me.

You do know what sarcasm is, right? See the little guy holding the sign?

But since you want to be an internet tough guy, I'll play.

If I told you that my family has had season tickets since the 80's does that trump your 92?

I served too. So I guess you're welcome as well to the freedom of being able to post what you want.

Since you're new to the board, you probably didn't get the joke. That's on me. But believe me when I say that if I ever met you in person, my sarcasm would come with me.

I can't see any gifs or icons on my work computer which I was on. I wasn't trying to be an internet tough guy but rather stand up for myself.